Head of Sales, Gaming
AppLovin, Beijing, China
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
- Initiate, develop, and maintain strong executive and decision maker-level client relationships in gaming category.
- Have sharp sense of key emerging market opportunities, understand the business drivers and be able to align internal resources to turn opportunities to revenue growth.
- Responsible for leading the sales team to gain partners’ loyalty among the increasing partner base, by understanding and achieving partners’ business goals. Ensure a long-term competitive edge in towards gaming industry.
- Have good understanding of market players’ payment behaviors. Be able to set account receivables’ risk at minimal at starting partnerships. And be proactive in collaborate with finance teammates on getting receivables paid under clear control.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in sales leadership and cross-functionally with marketing, product, and operations, in online advertising or gaming field. Has a history of overachieving on sales targets and building strong partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is a plus. You have strong technical and superior analytical skills to catch up with new product strategies then apply to business growth.
- Relationship-oriented, people-centric, have a good tracked record of being a strong leader as well as a collaborative colleague. Strong references from former employers and business partners.
- Good speech & presentation & communication skills. You are able to communicate under complex business environment. Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Have worked in dynamic and fast-paced collaborative organizations. Highly curious and a quick learner. You desire to take initiatives to understand how to grow a successful business by setting up methodologies, processes, etc. Ability to change priorities quickly and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Experience with Salesforce, and able to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner. You geek out in understanding the sales funnel and you read up on sales operations best practices.
- Capability in reading and writing English. Oral English is a plus.
- Stock Options
- Free lunch with a variety of choices
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company.
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.