AppLovin, San Francisco, CA
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
AppLovin was named one of Inc.’s Best Places to Work and one of San Francisco Business Times’ Best Places to Work. AppLovin is #1 on Silicon Valley Business Journal's Fast Private list and #3 on SF Business Times' list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
AppLovin empowers mobile game developers of all sizes to connect with billions of global users each month and get their games discovered. Founded in 2012, the company provides developers with the tools needed to monetize, publish, analyze, and grow their businesses—all in one place. The AppLovin marketing platform and analytics suite enable developers to acquire new users and improve profitability. Lion Studios, AppLovin’s independent media division, gives developers access to proven resources for publishing and promoting their apps. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
We are looking for a hungry and results-focused individual to join our Partnerships team. In this role, you will leverage AppLovin’s products and expertise to drive growth for game developers and the mobile gaming market. You will also have a chance to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including Directors and VPs across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders. This role can evolve to match any problem we face as the mobile ecosystem's evolution picks up pace.
- Continuously think outside of the box and take calculated risks while conducting a high daily volume of ad and campaign tests for growth, and own these tests from beginning to end, including leverage results to inform future tests
- Understand the competitive landscape -- be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Proactively and independently execute opportunities to improve individual and team output, performance, and efficiency
- Actively and constantly learn on your own. We love to teach, but you’re expected to figure out solutions on your own or ask people to find time to teach you
- 1 - 5 years of professional experience
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Math, Marketing, Economics, or equivalent analytical degree
- Love of hands-on testing to prove or disprove a theory
- Ability to be self-sufficient, self-teaching, and execute quickly when given autonomy
- Phenomenal organization and orientation to detail
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and drive to deliver results and achieve the business vision
- Phenomenal ability to prioritize for business success in the face of competing demands
- Embrace change and uncertainty as exciting challenges for learning and growth
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technology and SaaS tools
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet tools, including pivot tables, conditional formatting, and formulas
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, in support of achieving team objectives
- Include your GPA and SAT scores in your resume or cover letter
- Mobile experience and knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape
- Proficiency in a foreign language
- A basic understanding of programming or scripting
- A passion for games (of any type)
- Understanding of models for intelligent decision making, such as game theory, chess, or poker
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.