AppLovin, San Francisco, CA
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
AppLovin is a pre-IPO rocket ship with 180 people and $400 million of funding from private equity firm KKR. We are looking for a hungry and results focused Growth Analyst I or Growth Analyst II to join our new business unit, and this role will present the new hire the opportunity to make considerable contributions to our company’s growth. You will also have a chance to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including Directors and VPs across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders.
Currently in this role, you will leverage AppLovin’s marketing platform to grow the mobile gaming market. This role can evolve to match any problem we face as the mobile ecosystem's evolution picks up pace.
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Continuously think outside of the box and take calculated risks while conducting a high daily volume of ad and campaign tests for growth, and own these tests from beginning to end, including leveraging results to inform future tests
- Understand the competitive landscape -- be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Proactively and independently execute opportunities to improve individual and team output, performance, and efficiency
- Actively and constantly learn on your own. We love to teach, but you’re expected to figure out solutions on your own or ask people to find time to teach you
- 0 - 5 years of professional experience
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Math, Marketing, Economics, or equivalent analytical degree
- Love of hands-on testing to prove or disprove a theory
- Ability to be self-sufficient, self-teaching, and execute quickly when given autonomy
- Phenomenal organization and orientation to detail
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and drive to deliver results and achieve the business vision
- Phenomenal ability to prioritize for business success in the face of competing demands
- Embrace change and uncertainty as exciting challenges for learning and growth
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technology and SaaS tools
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet tools, including pivot tables, conditional formatting, and formulas
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, in support of achieving team objectives
- Include your GPA and SAT scores in your resume or cover letter
- Mobile experience and knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape
- Proficiency in a foreign language
- A basic understanding of programming or scripting
- An eerie love of Excel and pivot tables
- A passion for games (of any type)
- Understanding of models for intelligent decision making, such as game theory, chess, or poker
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Want to learn more about AppLovin? Visit AppLovin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Medical Director and Senior Director, Impact Evaluation
Grand Rounds, Northern Midwest, U.S.A.
Country Manager, France
Class Pass, Paris
Vice President of Engineering
Stanza, San Francisco
Principal Customer Success Manager (Remote West Coast)
Okta, Remote West Coast
Primary Care Physician
Forward, San Francisco
Fraud Operations Analyst