- 70% time is delivering instructor-lead courses to our employees, partners, and customers around the globe.
- 30% time is content development - creating and maintaining course content, hands-on labs exercises, assessments and videos.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and marketing organizations to tailor content as required.
- Research new technologies, features and concepts, collaborating with subject matter experts to create accurate and in-depth content.
- Bachelor's degree and / or 6 years equivalent work experience
- Very strong communication and facilitation skills
- Expertise in Saas software solutions
- Understanding and interest in Semantic Modeling, Machine Learning or overall Artificial Intelligence
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to distill complex topics and procedures into simple and understandable language.
- Proven teaching and classroom management skills to a diversely skilled audience
- Experience in remote delivery methodologies
- Must have extremely strong teamwork ethic and be customer obsessed
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Experience with course development methodologies and best practices
- The position will require the ability to travel as needed
- Experience with financial organizations, expense management, and / or compliance
- Experience with Adobe Captivate, Learning Management
- Administration of Expense Management (Concur, Chrome River,, etc.) or Invoice Management (Ariba, Coupa, etc.)
- Appzen Expense Audit is a big bonus
AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must-have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, comply with policy, and streamline process.
Want to learn more about AppZen? Visit AppZen's website.
Jobs You May Like
Primary Care Physician
Forward, San Diego
Office Coordinator/Marketing Assistant (Part-Time)
Lightspeed, London, UK
Customer Success Engineer - Japan
CircleCI, Tokyo, Japan
Regional General Manager - APAC
In-Store Finance Manager
Vroom, Stafford, TX
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA