- You are a patient and caring person, highly organized and driven
- You want to help our partners and channel customers get the most out of AppZen’s audit solution and get joy out of watching a customer really succeed
- You have GREAT communication skills and know how to get the message across
- You are action oriented; no task is too small or insignificant for you
- You have a finely tuned sense of urgency, you know when you can fix something, and when and how to ask for help
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements, as examples
- Developing scalable methods of communication and working with a large number of customers
- Putting processes in place to measure and track customer health for partner accounts, taking note when things are not going well and intervening to address with the partner
- Partner enablement to ensure partners are fully equipped to support their customers in a proactive, strategic way
- Serves as the escalation point for customer issues
- Humble and friendly personality with an open and honest communication style
- 3+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager handling Fortune 500 customers
- Exceptional presentation skills with a Director or C-level audience
- Self-starter who works independently and proactively. Must be comfortable with ambiguity. Want to have a desire to build out a business, putting new structures and processes in place and trying out new things
- Bonus Points: Project management experience and previous experience in fraud and compliance
AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must-have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, comply with policy, and streamline process.
Want to learn more about AppZen? Visit AppZen's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.