- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Owning the quality of technical documentation and other customer-facing content materials.
- Revising all the product content and keeping them updated with ongoing feature releases and updates.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Creating clear and well-structured documentation and how to guides that reduces ambiguity and enables faster integration with AppZen.
- 7 to 10 years of proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Outstanding writing skills, grammatical ability, editorial skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new technical concepts, skills, and tools quickly.
- Ability to work independently and reliably with minimal supervision in a non-traditional setting.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must-have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, comply with policy, and streamline process.
Want to learn more about AppZen? Visit AppZen's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Matching and Dispatch (Senior - Principal)
Instacart, San Francisco, CA - Remote, US Based