Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end deployment of the solution (across all modules, functionalities, and integration points, and people/change management topics in scope), manage the roadmap, and report into the global steering committee.
- Build trustworthy relationships to effectively communicate and work with customer/internal teams/stakeholders.
- Oversee global/regional TE policy or template development if multi-country deployment and in program scope.
- Drive the requirement gathering and documentation.
- Evaluate complex customer business requirements gathered by the Implementation Consultants following FinTrans proved and consistent methodology.
- Manage the development and review functional documentation, such as TE policies and process documentation, CDW (conceptual design), and technicalintegration design.
- Independently drive the product configuration according to customer business requirements while considering functional and technical dependencies.
- Gathering of detailed integration related requirements/inputs from the FinTrans
- team customer and translate customer requirements into application design (according to customer needs and the respective scope of implementation).
- Act hands-on in complex technical configurations of and conduct functional reviews of configurations completed by Implementation/Functional Consultants.
- Manage UAT related test result evaluation and bug-fixing.
- Manage and maintain cut-over plan (business and technical) Deliver on SLA and commitments under time and budget pressure, incl. updating project tracking systems and fulfilling administrative responsibilities.
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanour, early adopter.
AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must-have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, comply with policy, and streamline process.
Want to learn more about AppZen? Visit AppZen's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.