- Lead the team of content developers
- Create training materials and technical documents as directed by the product roadmap
- Keep the existing learning content up to date with the latest knowledge of our underlying technology
- Work with stakeholders to gather information needed to verify the accuracy of content
- Develop processes and approaches to more easily maintain existing content
- Review existing learning documents for relevance and timeliness; and make recommendations on their path forward
- Provide ongoing input into product management regarding the current and future training roadmap.
Must Have :
- 5+ years technical training content development experience developing creative training solutions within high-tech software companies
- Exceptional writing skills, and the ability to distill complex topics and procedures into simple and understandable language.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of content management systems and platforms
- Important to have experience in the Finance industry
Bonus Points :
- Previous experience in expense management, fraud, compliance, invoice management
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence based technology
AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must-have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, comply with policy, and streamline process.
Want to learn more about AppZen? Visit AppZen's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.