Sales Development Representative
Aptible, San Francisco, CA
Keep your apps, data, and people secure.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: You enjoy interacting with people via video/phone/email to articulate ideas and gain their trust, and have experience drafting clear communications that demonstrate attention to detail.
- Organization and Execution: You have experience running several projects at once in a dynamic environment with a focus on results. You’re comfortable working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, taking initiative to move projects forward and deliver results on time.
- Work Ethic: You have a track record of personal accountability, and a high standard of integrity and professionalism. You’ve demonstrated resilience and a desire to succeed in the face of new and/or unforeseen challenges.
- Bonus Experience (Not Required): Cold-Calling and Cold-Emailing, Salesforce or Other CRM Software
What We Value: And hope you'll embrace at Aptible, too.
- Commitment to the Team: We are building an exceptional team by finding exceptional people that care deeply about building exceptional teams, wherever they are.
- Commitment to Each Other: We commit to less, which means we’re able to deliver more for our colleagues and customers.
- Commitment to the Mission: We love winning, but most of all, we value getting back up and getting better at what we do. We respect grit.
- Growth Over Perfection: We help each other improve. When we give feedback, we make each other feel big, not small. This helps us take reasonable risks, which helps us make decisions and learn quickly. We fail often and early, and learn from it.
- Teaching as Learning: We believe that teaching is the best way to learn, and make time to share information openly.
- Asking Why: We ask “why?” a lot in order to understand root causes. Asking why helps us cultivate focus and make high-quality decisions quickly.
- You’ll evaluate inbound leads by interacting with CEOs, COOs, CTOs and other key customerclient partners, and learning about how they think about Information Security and Compliance.
- You’ll identify new outbound leads and prospective customers by conducting market research, and crafting a compelling value proposition and engagement experience for prospective customers.
- You’ll collaborate with the Growth Team to optimize the lead generation process and drive operational excellence within the Sales Team.
- Open Vacation Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 12 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Aptible.
- Hardware & Software: We help you create your ideal office setup and provide any software you’ll need.
- Company Travel: We come together in-person at least two to three times per year, in locations around the globe.
Aptible is a distributed company that helps developers secure data and applications online. Aptible works closely with thousands of developers at hundreds of companies, including many startups. The Aptible team is fully remote and is made up of engineers, lawyers, and security operations experts.
Want to learn more about Aptible? Visit Aptible's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Enterprise Sales Director - Financial Services
Cloud Technology Partners, New York / New Jersey