Sales Development Representative
Aptible, San Francisco, CA
Keep your apps, data, and people secure.
- You’ll evaluate inbound leads by interacting with CEOs, COOs, CTOs and other key client partners, and learning about how they think about Information Security and Compliance.
- You’ll identify new outbound leads and prospective clients by conducting market research, and creating a compelling value proposition for them to use Aptible.
- You’ll collaborate with the Growth Team to optimize the lead generation process and drive operational excellence within the Sales Team.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: You enjoy interacting with people via phone/email to articulate ideas and gain their trust, and have experience drafting clear communications that demonstrate attention to detail.
- Project Management Skills: You have experience running several projects at once in a dynamic environment. You’re comfortable working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, taking initiative to move projects forward and deliver results on time.
- Work Ethic: You have a track record of personal accountability, and a high standard of integrity and professionalism. You’ve demonstrated resilience and a desire to succeed in the face of new and/or unforeseen challenges.
- Bonus Experience (Not Required): Cold-Calling and Cold-Emailing, Salesforce or Other CRM Software
- Work from Anywhere: Enjoy the flexibility of working from home, a local co-working space, or your favorite coffee shop.
- Open Vacation Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 12 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Aptible.
- Hardware & Software: We help you create your ideal office setup and provide any software you’ll need.
- Company Travel: We come together in-person at least two to three times per year, in locations around the globe.
Aptible is a distributed company that helps developers secure data and applications online. Aptible works closely with thousands of developers at hundreds of companies, including many startups. The Aptible team is fully remote and is made up of engineers, lawyers, and security operations experts.
Want to learn more about Aptible? Visit Aptible's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Customer Account Executive
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
AppZen, Tempe, Arizona
Associate Store Manager - PIttsburgh
Casper, Pittsburgh, PA
New Business Account Executive -
WeWork, Moscow Russian Federation
Senior Associate, New Member Development
WeWork, Shanghai Shanghai China
Taboola, Beijing, China