- As a key member of a high-performing Sales Team, you’ll play an invaluable role in Aptible’s growth strategy and ability to achieve company goals.
- You’ll be an individual contributor focusing solely on generating new business, driving an effective sales process to hit and exceed your quarterly goals.
- You’ll leverage your own prospecting skills to supplement the lead flow provided by a growing, dedicated team of Sales Development Representatives.
- SaaS Sales Experience: You have 5+ Years of experience in SaaS Sales, with a track record of hitting and exceeding your quota. You have experience working in a role where you were responsible for conveying value to, navigating difficult conversations with, and getting buy-in from your clients.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: You enjoy interacting with people via phone/email to articulate ideas and gain their trust, and have experience drafting clear communications that demonstrate attention to detail. Experience communicating with Senior Leaders is helpful, but not required.
- Project Management Skills: You have experience running several projects at once in a dynamic environment. You’re comfortable working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, taking initiative to move projects forward and deliver results on time.
- Work Ethic: You have a track record of personal accountability, and a high standard of integrity and professionalism. You’ve demonstrated resilience and a desire to succeed in the face of new and/or unforeseen challenges.
- Work from Anywhere: Enjoy the flexibility of working from home, a local co-working space, or your favorite coffee shop.
- Open Vacation Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 12 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Aptible.
- Hardware & Software: We help you create your ideal office setup and provide any software you’ll need.
- Company Travel: We come together in-person at least two to three times per year, in locations around the globe.
Aptible is a distributed company that helps developers secure data and applications online. Aptible works closely with thousands of developers at hundreds of companies, including many startups. The Aptible team is fully remote and is made up of engineers, lawyers, and security operations experts.