- You’ll establish relationships with CEOs, COOs, CTOs and other key customer stakeholders, making sure they feel supported as they onboard and get acquainted with Aptible.
- You’ll serve as a teacher and advisor to our customers, explaining complicated concepts in accessible terms, making concrete recommendations and helping our customers make decisions. You’ll develop an external knowledge base to educate and build our community.
- You'll collaborate with our Customer Success Managers to onboard and guide customers throughout their time with Aptible and actively find ways to help them advance their goals.
- You’ll serve as the voice of our customers, delivering subject matter insights and constructive feedback to our Product Team to inform the development of Aptible Comply.
- Security Standards & Data Privacy Expertise: You’re a subject matter expert with success leading an internal audit program (ISO 27001, SOC 2, HITRUST), as well as an internal regulatory compliance program (HIPAA, GDPR). Bonus: You also have a CIPP/E or CISSP Certification.
- Client Services Skills: You're committed to delivering excellence in every client interaction. You have experience leading and developing work product for external clients.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: You have experience explaining complicated concepts and drafting clear communications. Experience communicating with Senior Leaders is helpful, but not required.
- Project Management Skills: You have experience running several projects at once, and are comfortable working collaboratively with internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving Skills: You have experience analyzing root causes and identifying creative solutions to complex business problems we may not have encountered before.
- Work from Anywhere: Enjoy the flexibility of working from home, a local co-working space, or your favorite coffee shop.
- Open Vacation Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 14 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Aptible.
- Hardware & Software: We help you create your ideal office setup and provide any software you’ll need.
- Company Travel: We come together in-person at least two to three times per year, in locations around the globe.
We see a future where it's easy to bring a great idea into the world using the internet, while respecting data security and privacy. The next generation of businesses will design security and privacy into their operating processes. If every business is going to be a software business, every business will need to be a security business.
Want to learn more about Aptible? Visit Aptible's website.
Jobs You May Like
Project Manager for Mental Health Startup | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA