Aptoide is looking for a product manager that will focus on the product value proposition and work closely with the Development team, translating the business needs to high-quality and reliable software. You will be working closely with the VP of Product to define the vision, targets and priorities for the product and then will break it down to the product requirements.
- Acting as a Product owner for on of the Aptoide products, communicating with business and technical teams to ensure the roadmap and timely release.
- Attending Product meetings (stands, retrospectives, demos);
- Contributing to mockups creation, working closely with the UX team;
- Clarifies the requirements for Development team;
- Ensuring that the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all;
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders;
- Excellent listener;
- At least 3 years as a product owner or a product manager;
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends;
- Good understanding of UX of mobile products;
- Experience working with Kanban or Scrum;
- Fluency in English and excellent communicator;
- Computer science background is desirable.
What you will get
- Gain experience in a fast-paced European Tech Startup;
- Hands on experience in a global reach projects;
- Integration into an international and friendly team;
Aptoide is the game-changing alternative Android app store. With over 150 million users worldwide, 3 billion downloads and 700,000 apps, Aptoide gives a new meaning to the way we discover and install apps. Through social collaboration, tailored recommendations and the opportunity to create and share your own store, Aptoide is revolutionizing app distribution. Aptoide gives developers, OEMs, and telecommunication companies access to a fully customizable app store and a worldwide competitive revenue share model. With an ever-growing community and a solid number of partnerships, Aptoide is now one of the leading players in the apps world.