Senior Client Executive
Aptos, Atlanta, GA
Engaging customers differently… no matter when, where or how they shop.
A quick snapshot…
The Sales Client Executive is responsible for the success of existing customers by servicing and selling solutions to the Aptos client base across North America. Seasoned Client Executives will nurture a set of retail clients by taking a holistic view of the customer and developing an account strategy to ensure retention of the customer business, to expand penetration in the account of Aptos products and services, and to foster a strategic relationship with the customer in support of the Company’s revenue objectives.
Here’s what you’ll do...
- Engage with and understand the history and current level of engagement with each assigned named account, including their historical spend, existing contracted commitments, renewals timing, adoption of Aptos product(s), competitive standing within the account, key relationships, decision-makers and sources of potential need for Aptos solutions
- Foster the customer relationship in support of:
- Participation in and contribute to positive scoring on NPS surveys
- Attendance and participation in Aptos customer events
- Enabling the use of the customer as a client reference in other new sales situation across Aptos
- Serve as a trusted partner and advisor to a set of named accounts, acting as the single face of Aptos for our customers
- Lead steady cadence of monthly and quarterly business reviews with customers
- Achieve and optimally exceed quarterly/annual quota objectives in a set of named accounts
- Create and maintain pipeline of 3X software and services quota over a rolling 6 month period
- Qualify recurring business (e.g., add on product, PS engagements, metrics) opportunities and key new strategic opportunities with Clients
- Build and cultivate relationships with the key decision makers and above, including “C” and Executive levels
- Involve RVP and other functional Company leadership including Aptos executives in development, strengthening and preserving the customer relationship
- Involve Solution Consultants and Solution Principles in the customer relationship, as appropriate, to build new sales opportunities.
- Actively participate in receiving new accounts added to the CE’s named account list and transitioning existing named accounts to other sales team members in an orderly process
- Demonstrate a structured approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Continue to develop knowledge of the retail market and the Aptos portfolio of products
- Identify and execute sales cycles around SaaS migrations, Value Added Services, metrics, and the product lifecycle campaigns
- Maintain accuracy of all assigned accounts and related data in SalesForce.com
- Track all Client activity within Salesforce, including white space mapping and competitive intelligence
- Lead and deliver RFI/RFP responses in collaboration with the Solutions Consultant and Sales Operations teams
- Drive the maintenance of and growth in all recurring revenue types (e.g., maintenance, SaaS, DTS, hosting, hardware support) through assisting with renewals, increasing adoption and executing add on product sales
- Identify opportunities for Hardware sales, refer to and coordinate with HW Sales / Hardware Solution Principle
- Engage with the Prof. Services Operations team in preparation and delivery of Statement of Works
- Submit requests for software/SaaS pricing and agreements to the Sale Operations team and participate in the Deal Desk review process, as required.
Partner and collaborate with Client Engagement Managers on all revenue generating and customer account management activities including: (i) service and support issues and related interaction with the Client Operations team (a.k.a. Support, Prof. Services and Cloud Operations), (ii) billing or invoicing issues, (iii) forecasting, managing and closing on new bookings, in particular metrics and SOWs, (iv) flagging customers at risk of reducing and / or cancelling revenue for action in advance of formal notice by the customer, (v) reporting on customer requests to reduce/cancel subscriptions to Sales Ops, Legal and Accounting ensuring compliance with underlying contracts, (vi) involvement of other Aptos employees or constituents as necessary, and (vii) other related matters. Maintain compliance with the Aptos Sales Approval Policy for all deals.
Here’s what will skills you’ll need…
- Strong listening skills that foster connection with your audience
- Expert relationship cultivator
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills - strategic thinker
- Confidence, independence and reliability
Here’s what will give you an edge…
- Relevant work experience with retail background, customer relationship experience at C-level, ability to be consultative, confident, and understanding sales fundamentals
- Bachelor level university degree
Does this sound like a good fit?
If this sounds like the kind of job you would love in the kind of environment you would thrive in, please drop us a line -- we’d love to hear from you!
Aptos drives growth for more than 1,000 leading retail brands with a pioneering spirit, authenticity, and a strong sense of community. We believe in doing things the right way, and we back it up. It’s that simple. You’re committed to advancing your business—to achieving higher goals and sustaining growth. We share that commitment, unconditionally. To fulfil it, we’ll work with you not just as providers but as fully engaged long-term partners. So while our technology matters, along with our services, experience and expertise, so do our values. Values determine not just what gets decided and done but how. They can make or break how confident and comfortable you are in working with our teams. That’s why we’re very clear about our values. And why the ones that underpin our relationship with you are the same ones that are actively reinforced in our workplace, day in and day out. Our values define our corporate culture. They drive performance. And they ensure that we always work together in the right way: with a pioneering spirit, a sense of community, and authenticity. It’s The Aptos Way.