Engaging customers differently… no matter when, where or how they shop.
A quick snapshot….
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling the Aptos solutions to medium and large general merchandising and specialty retailers in the APAC region. Areas include (Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore etc). Seasoned Account Executives will prospect, develop opportunities and close business in the Retail Software industry to achieve overall revenue objectives.
Here’s what you’ll do...
- Achieve and optimally exceed monthly/annual quota objectives in specific territory
- Create and maintain pipeline of 3X quota over a rolling 6 month period
- Qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Build and cultivate relationships at the “C” and Executive levels of the defined target markets
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Continue to develop knowledge of the retail market and the Aptos portfolio of products
Here’s what skills you’ll need...
- 8+ years experience selling retail software
- Proficient understanding of Store and Enterprise application dependencies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Strong listening skills that foster connection with your audience
- Expert relationship cultivator
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Here’s what will give you an edge…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proven track record of exceeding $2+ million annual quota
- Strong network that can be leveraged to build pipeline
- Charismatic personality
Passion. We know it when we see it. Passion is not saying how much you love what you do in your most excited voice. Passion is revealed in your truest self. It’s about what you’ve accomplished; how you want to grow; the ideas you have; your philosophies. It’s demonstrating through your words and your actions that you truly believe in what you do -- and where you work. That it matters to you. And that’s pretty cool.
Resourcefulness and application. At Aptos, we have a pioneering spirit -- when we have questions, we find answers; when we’re faced with challenges, we find solutions. We turn to a variety of resources, including our own colleagues, our professional network, the Internet, articles and books -- whatever helps us get the job done. But it’s not just about using a variety of resources to gain knowledge -- it’s also about applying that knowledge to other areas of the job or business where it might make sense.
Initiative. You don’t wait around for things to happen or for your manager to tell you what to do. You’re not only proactive about completing your own work, but when you sense the need to introduce a project that will benefit the team or the organization -- even if it’s outside your scope of work -- you put a proposal together, talk to the team about it, and own it. And that also goes back to having a pioneering spirit.
Quality orientation. You rarely make mistakes because you have good processes in place to ensure that every last detail is correct. There’s hardly an error that gets past you -- even when you’re under pressure to complete something in a very short timeframe.
Related experience. Proficient understanding of both Store and Enterprise application dependencies, as they relate to the solutions and respective retail business flow, is also a plus -- as is specialized knowledge of omni-channel, POS, eCommerce and workforce/taskforce management.
Road warrior. You’ll be traveling around 50% of the time to attend trade shows, sales conferences and sales meetings.
Did we pique your interest?
If this sounds like the kind of job you would love in the kind of environment you would thrive in, please drop us a line -- we’d love to hear from you!
Aptos drives growth for more than 1,000 leading retail brands with a pioneering spirit, authenticity, and a strong sense of community. We believe in doing things the right way, and we back it up. It’s that simple. You’re committed to advancing your business—to achieving higher goals and sustaining growth. We share that commitment, unconditionally. To fulfil it, we’ll work with you not just as providers but as fully engaged long-term partners. So while our technology matters, along with our services, experience and expertise, so do our values. Values determine not just what gets decided and done but how. They can make or break how confident and comfortable you are in working with our teams. That’s why we’re very clear about our values. And why the ones that underpin our relationship with you are the same ones that are actively reinforced in our workplace, day in and day out. Our values define our corporate culture. They drive performance. And they ensure that we always work together in the right way: with a pioneering spirit, a sense of community, and authenticity. It’s The Aptos Way.
Want to learn more about Aptos? Visit Aptos's website.
Jobs You May Like
SonicWall, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Account Manager BaWü/Südhessen/Schweiz (peripheral)
Penumbra, Berlin, Germany
Sales Executive, Strategic Accounts - North America
SimilarWeb, Raleigh, North Carolina
Thrive Market, Reno, NV
Sales Representative (m/w/x)
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland