Aptos, France - Paris/Lyon
Engaging customers differently… no matter when, where or how they shop.
A quick snapshot…
The role of the Pre-Sales Consultant is first and foremost a “sales” role and an integral part of the successful sales team. Working both with new and existing customers, the role is primarily goaled and oriented around aligning the customer’s business and technical requirements to the Aptos software solution set, always demonstrating the business value and differentiating us from the competition. The successful candidate will work closely with both the New Business Sales Executives as well as the Account Managers and will be responsible for owning both key relationships and deliverables during any sales cycle, establishing trusted and credible relationships with customers and prospects, mapping key business process and KPIs to the Aptos solution-set and helping to create the overall business-value/ROI case.
- Ownership of key technical relationships for new and existing account opportunities
- Development and presentation of business-led value propositions, positioning Aptos solutions against a customer’s requirements and differentiating from the competition
- Ownership of mapping business process and KPIs to Aptos solutions to help build any business case
- Contribution and/or ownership of RFx responses
- Contribution and/or ownership of creating and delivering ROI/Business Case/Value statements
- Development of customer demonstrations and proof of concepts as required through a sales cycle
- Act as a liaison with the Product Managers to discuss potential product development
- Conduct customer or prospect webinars.
- Successful account transitioning to the Professional Services staff
- Prepare for and attend trade shows, sales conferences and sales meetings.
- Keep abreast of retail industry best practices in terms of business and IT operations
- Build a knowledge base on our competition
Here’s what skills you’ll need…
- 5-10 years’ experience selling retail software in a sales or pre-sales role or BA/Solution Architect role within a retail organisation
- Bachelor degree in computing, engineering or business related field
- Demonstrable experience in helping build value-based business cases for both capex and opex IT investments
- Strong retail customer network that can be leveraged to build pipeline
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proficient understanding of Store, Omni-channel, Oder Management and CRM Solutions
- Proven experience in selling in a team environment
Aptos drives growth for more than 1,000 leading retail brands with a pioneering spirit, authenticity, and a strong sense of community. We believe in doing things the right way, and we back it up. It’s that simple. You’re committed to advancing your business—to achieving higher goals and sustaining growth. We share that commitment, unconditionally. To fulfil it, we’ll work with you not just as providers but as fully engaged long-term partners. So while our technology matters, along with our services, experience and expertise, so do our values. Values determine not just what gets decided and done but how. They can make or break how confident and comfortable you are in working with our teams. That’s why we’re very clear about our values. And why the ones that underpin our relationship with you are the same ones that are actively reinforced in our workplace, day in and day out. Our values define our corporate culture. They drive performance. And they ensure that we always work together in the right way: with a pioneering spirit, a sense of community, and authenticity. It’s The Aptos Way.
Want to learn more about Aptos? Visit Aptos's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Consultant
Pipedrive, New York
XM Scientist, Employee Experience
Enterprise Account Executive
Vice President & General Manager of Customer Retention
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco
PlayStation Representative - Fort Worth, TX area
PlayStation, Fort Worth, TX
Teads, New York