Aptos, China - Shanghai
Engaging customers differently… no matter when, where or how they shop.
A quick snapshot…
You stare at your laptop, poring over the same sales data you’ve been looking at quarter after quarter. You’re focused on putting statuses together to report progress on your deals. Your KPIs are quarterly at best, but more likely monthly or weekly. Your thoughts wander, yearning for more purpose. You’re an accomplished partner manager, having worked with resellers and implementation partners of all sizes including Boutique firms and Global companies. But now you’re looking to do more. You want the challenge of starting an alliance program from the ground up. From on-boarding to oversight, you relish the idea of having your hands in all aspects. Interested?
Here’s some of the responsibilities:
- Establish and build meaningful relationships as the primary point of contact with key organizational stakeholders and manage C-suite relationships with partners to help deliver mutually beneficial products and services to our customers
- Build trust, influence and leverage within partner organization
- Plan scope and feature set of programs with partners. Build alliances with partners by defining joint sales strategies, managing multiple top to top touch points, and maintaining partner health
- Work closely with product, engineering, product marketing, legal, and policy, to create value and deliver results for our customers and partners
- Proactively resolve business and operational issues with partners and be an internal advocate for them
- Work with Sales Operations to set goals, actively measure impact of initiatives and ensure alignment with broader business teams
- Monitor, influence and enforce payments, audit requirements and contractual compliance with partners
- Define partner success requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of partner and product/service impact, and analyze and communicate key partner performance metrics and business trends
- Maintain a cadence of regular syncs with partners to understand their roadmaps and priorities to proactively identify opportunities to grow the partnership beyond any initial deal
- Advocate for the partner internally and for the business needs externally with the partner
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
Here’s the skills you’ll need…
- BA or BS Degree
- Solid relatable work experience, including at least 5+ years of client facing, alliance/partner management/business development experience
- Interpersonal and communication experience
- Interpersonal experience navigating organizations and developing relationships
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Experience leading an alliance with partners across multiple /products
- Ability to build long-term relationships with individuals across all levels of an organization
- Experience navigating and enforcing contracts
- Results and detail-oriented
- Commercial and business acumen
Here’s what we expect…
You know your partners and what it takes to make them successful, identifying the things that need improving, or just cutting bait and moving on.
A voice. You know what it takes to get it done. You don’t need a playbook. Then use your voice to articulate your passion, your plans and your promise. You do that and rest assured the Aptos team will be 100% behind you.
Here’s what will set you apart:
- Passion. We know it when we see it. Passion is not saying how much you love what you do in your most excited voice. Passion is revealed in your truest self. It’s about what you’ve accomplished; how you want to grow; the ideas you have; your philosophies. It’s demonstrating through your words and your actions that you truly believe in what you do -- and where you work. That it matters to you. And that’s pretty cool.
- Resourcefulness and application. At Aptos, we have a pioneering spirit -- when we have questions, we find answers; when we’re faced with challenges, we find solutions. We turn to a variety of resources, including our own colleagues, our professional network, the Internet, articles and books -- whatever helps us get the job done. But’s it’s not just about using a variety of resources to gain knowledge -- it’s also about applying that knowledge to other areas of the job or business where it might make sense.
Initiative. You don’t wait around for things to happen or for your manager to tell you what to do. You’re not only proactive about completing your own work, but when you sense the need to introduce a project that will benefit the team or the organization -- even if it’s outside your scope of work -- you put a proposal together, talk to the team about it, and own it. And that also goes back to having a pioneering spirit.
Aptos drives growth for more than 1,000 leading retail brands with a pioneering spirit, authenticity, and a strong sense of community. We believe in doing things the right way, and we back it up. It’s that simple. You’re committed to advancing your business—to achieving higher goals and sustaining growth. We share that commitment, unconditionally. To fulfil it, we’ll work with you not just as providers but as fully engaged long-term partners. So while our technology matters, along with our services, experience and expertise, so do our values. Values determine not just what gets decided and done but how. They can make or break how confident and comfortable you are in working with our teams. That’s why we’re very clear about our values. And why the ones that underpin our relationship with you are the same ones that are actively reinforced in our workplace, day in and day out. Our values define our corporate culture. They drive performance. And they ensure that we always work together in the right way: with a pioneering spirit, a sense of community, and authenticity. It’s The Aptos Way.