Aptos, China - Shanghai
Engaging customers differently… no matter when, where or how they shop.
A quick snapshot…
You stare at your laptop, poring over the same sales data you’ve been looking at quarter after quarter. You’re focused on putting statuses together to report progress on your deals. Your KPIs are quarterly at best, but more likely monthly or weekly. Your thoughts wander, yearning for more purpose. You’re an accomplished salesperson, having closed deals large complex deals, networking with the key retail leaders in your territory. You have your own personal brand equity. You’re looking for a role that truly takes advantage of all that experience. Not just to close more deals, but to grow a business. You’re your stamp and build a market.
If this is you, then welcome to Aptos.
Here’s what we expect…
Know your market. Know what it takes to make it successful, the things that work well, the things that need improving, and the things that need a total overhaul.
A voice. You know what it takes to get it done. You don’t need a playbook. Then use your voice to articulate your passion, your plans and your promise. You do that and rest assured the Aptos team will be 100% behind you.
- Review the allocated territory and develop a well thought-out, robust sales strategy that maximizes the business opportunities identified and ensures sales goals are met
- Expertly lead and manage the sales cycle for all customers and prospects within the territory; follow up leads, call on clients and prospects per business plans, respond to RFPs, create and deliver proposal presentations, and work closely with clients until close
- Confidently orchestrate the necessary resources to provide high quality and accurate answers to tender offers (RFP and/or RFI) and any other request coming from clients
- Have an exemplary knowledge of the allocated territory, enabling all opportunities for sales to be quickly and efficiently identified and acted upon
- Develop close strategic relationships with customers, prospects, suspects and other third parties and execute a large and deep account management of their clients to make sure the company is well perceived at every level of their organization, maintaining contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Maintain accurate records within the CRM and provide timely feedback to management regarding performance, opportunities and risks, including maintaining an accurate forecast
Here’s what skills you’ll need…
- 5-10 Years’ experience selling retail software
- Strong retail network that can be leveraged to build pipeline
- Proven track record of exceeding quota consistently
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and be a self-starter, having the ability to keep things organized and prioritize tasks effectively
- Be a team player and understand the need to operate as one, working close with both sales and delivery teams
- Proficient understanding of retail software ideally core products such as POS, Planning, Omni-Channel
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Process orientated – strong hunter mentality. Need to be customer facing and have a strong focus on business development
- Experience in selling SaaS
Here’s what we expect…
Passion. We know it when we see it. Passion is not saying how much you love what you do in your most excited voice. Passion is revealed in your truest self. It’s about what you’ve accomplished; how you want to grow; the ideas you have; your philosophies. It’s demonstrating through your words and your actions that you truly believe in what you do -- and where you work. That it matters to you. And that’s pretty cool.
Resourcefulness and application. At Aptos, we have a pioneering spirit -- when we have questions, we find answers; when we’re faced with challenges, we find solutions. We turn to a variety of resources, including our own colleagues, our professional network, the Internet, articles and books -- whatever helps us get the job done. But’s it’s not just about using a variety of resources to gain knowledge -- it’s also about applying that knowledge to other areas of the job or business where it might make sense.
Initiative. You don’t wait around for things to happen or for your manager to tell you what to do. You’re not only proactive about completing your own work, but when you sense the need to introduce a project that will benefit the team or the organization -- even if it’s outside your scope of work -- you put a proposal together, talk to the team about it, and own it. And that also goes back to having a pioneering spirit.
Quality orientation. You rarely make mistakes because you have good processes in place to ensure that every last detail is correct. There’s hardly an error that gets past you -- even when you’re under pressure to complete something in a very short timeframe.
Aptos drives growth for more than 1,000 leading retail brands with a pioneering spirit, authenticity, and a strong sense of community. We believe in doing things the right way, and we back it up. It’s that simple. You’re committed to advancing your business—to achieving higher goals and sustaining growth. We share that commitment, unconditionally. To fulfil it, we’ll work with you not just as providers but as fully engaged long-term partners. So while our technology matters, along with our services, experience and expertise, so do our values. Values determine not just what gets decided and done but how. They can make or break how confident and comfortable you are in working with our teams. That’s why we’re very clear about our values. And why the ones that underpin our relationship with you are the same ones that are actively reinforced in our workplace, day in and day out. Our values define our corporate culture. They drive performance. And they ensure that we always work together in the right way: with a pioneering spirit, a sense of community, and authenticity. It’s The Aptos Way.
Want to learn more about Aptos? Visit Aptos's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!