Technical Support Analyst (Bilingual - Spanish/English)
Aptos, Canada - Montreal, Quebec
Engaging customers differently… no matter when, where or how they shop.
A quick snapshot….
As a member of the Aptos Client Care Support team you will be providing high quality functional and technical support services to our clients on supporting retail head office software (Merchandising system). Our analysts fulfill an extremely vital and customer-facing role as we strive to act as an extension of our clients’ support department.
Here’s what you will do….
- Review incoming support tickets for essential information and provide first responses to clients
- Triage and prioritize issues according to severity
- Research and resolve technical issues for customers while providing clear and consistent updates through the life cycle of the support ticket
- Determine and provide work arounds to product issues when applicable
- Reply to client questions on use of the application
- Partner with our customers as needed while working through issues.
- Consult colleagues concerning performance of software systems
- Maintain existing systems by identifying software defects, reporting to our development team and providing solutions to clients when available.
- Escalate issues when necessary
- Proactively identify support needs.
- Enhance client satisfaction by ensuring that response, updates and call resolution times occurs within the defined service level guidelines and team goals & objectives
- Consistently meet or exceed team and individual objectives related to client satisfaction, quality, and productivity
- Contribute to new and existing operational documentation and knowledge base articles
Here’s what skills and qualifications you’ll need…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or with a Business focus, or a Technical College certificate with 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Very strong communication skills in English & Spanish along with very good interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and a strong desire for continuous learning and personal growth.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven strong technical and analytical skills.
- Flexibility to work as part of a rotating on call schedule
- Experience with the following:
- Experience in the retail industry, specifically with Retail head office software (Merchandising)
- Knowledge of server, hardware and network technology
- Familiarity with jQuery
- Experience working with and debugging web applications and/or services
Here’s what we expect …
Resourcefulness and application. At Aptos, we have a pioneering spirit -- when we have questions, we find answers; when we’re faced with challenges, we find solutions. We turn to a variety of resources, including our own colleagues, our professional network, the Internet, articles and books -- whatever helps us get the job done. You are proactive about ongoing learning to better your knowledge about Aptos software and our customer needs. You find trends in customer questions and work to resolve repeating issues quickly and efficiently.
Expert relationship builder and customer service enthusiast. It’s important that you genuinely enjoy building relationships. It’s not enough to simply be nice to others and enjoy working with others –the right person will be truly interested in getting to know our clients and their business, in an effort to provide the highest level of service and support.
Passion. We know it when we see it. Passion is not saying how much you love what you do in your most excited voice. Passion is revealed in your truest self. It’s about what you’ve accomplished; how you want to grow; the ideas you have; your philosophies. It’s demonstrating through your words and your actions that you truly believe in what you do -- and where you work. That it matters to you. And that’s pretty cool.
Initiative. You don’t wait around for things to happen or for your manager to tell you what to do. You are not afraid to ask questions. You’re not only proactive about completing your own work, but when you sense the need to introduce an idea that will benefit the team or the organization -- even if it’s outside your scope of work -- you take it on and own it. That also goes back to having a pioneering spirit.
Did we pique your interest?
If this sounds like the kind of job you would love in the kind of environment you would thrive in, please drop us a line -- we’d love to hear from you!
Aptos drives growth for more than 1,000 leading retail brands with a pioneering spirit, authenticity, and a strong sense of community. We believe in doing things the right way, and we back it up. It’s that simple. You’re committed to advancing your business—to achieving higher goals and sustaining growth. We share that commitment, unconditionally. To fulfil it, we’ll work with you not just as providers but as fully engaged long-term partners. So while our technology matters, along with our services, experience and expertise, so do our values. Values determine not just what gets decided and done but how. They can make or break how confident and comfortable you are in working with our teams. That’s why we’re very clear about our values. And why the ones that underpin our relationship with you are the same ones that are actively reinforced in our workplace, day in and day out. Our values define our corporate culture. They drive performance. And they ensure that we always work together in the right way: with a pioneering spirit, a sense of community, and authenticity. It’s The Aptos Way.
Want to learn more about Aptos? Visit Aptos's website.
Jobs You May Like
Analyst, Customer Development
Lucid, Los Angeles