Netsuite Technical Specialist
Aptos, United States - Remote or Canada - Remote
Engaging customers differently… no matter when, where or how they shop.
The NetSuite Technical Specialist at Aptos is responsible for the administration and management of Aptos ERP system (NetSuite) and supporting applications (OpenAir) along with the support of integrations with other up or down stream systems. The role holder provides complex technical support to ensure application and system availability. The role includes problem diagnosis and resolution, requirements analysis, managing change, testing, integrating and managing components and applications. The role holder may also be required to assist and support the wider team with systems and infrastructure outside of the ERP system as and when required.
Here's what you will do...
- Proactively maintain, manage and administer NetSuite and Openair. It is level 3 support.
- Provide support and escalation in response to issues as required by the business, potentially including out of business hours, ensuring SLA and resolution times are adhered to and correct escalation paths are appropriately followed.
- Accurately design, document and log changes.
- Impact assesses work and changes to ensure minimum impact to not only the platforms you are responsible for but any platforms or business processes which interact with your area of responsibility.
- Ensure any work undertaken is in line with the Internal IT Strategy and in compliance with Aptos, security and regulatory standards.
- To provide daily monitoring of scheduled tasks and integrations taking appropriate action on failures.
- Assisting with ad-hoc or project tasks required by the business or in line with the overall IT strategy.
- Ensuring policies and processes are adhered to while also maintaining the appropriate urgency to a piece of work.
- Evaluating and balancing priorities to ensure work is completed on a business impact/benefit basis.
Here's what we are looking for...
- Extensive working experience of NetSuite
- Experience of working within an enterprise environment
- Outstanding customer service skills and an ability to work with all levels of management
- General understanding of Accounting Processes
- Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite and OpenAir systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to take direction, manage priorities, and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must possess high attention to detail and keen aptitude for technology along with willingness to take on new challenges.
- Ability to document and explain complex technical subject matter.
- Experience of Adaptive Planning (Adaptive Insights) and/or Celigo integrator as a bonus.
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred.
- OpenAir from an IT administration
Did we pique your interest?
If this sounds like the kind of job you would love in the kind of environment you would thrive in, please drop us a line -- we’d love to hear from you!
Aptos drives growth for more than 1,000 leading retail brands with a pioneering spirit, authenticity, and a strong sense of community. We believe in doing things the right way, and we back it up. It’s that simple. You’re committed to advancing your business—to achieving higher goals and sustaining growth. We share that commitment, unconditionally. To fulfil it, we’ll work with you not just as providers but as fully engaged long-term partners. So while our technology matters, along with our services, experience and expertise, so do our values. Values determine not just what gets decided and done but how. They can make or break how confident and comfortable you are in working with our teams. That’s why we’re very clear about our values. And why the ones that underpin our relationship with you are the same ones that are actively reinforced in our workplace, day in and day out. Our values define our corporate culture. They drive performance. And they ensure that we always work together in the right way: with a pioneering spirit, a sense of community, and authenticity. It’s The Aptos Way.
Want to learn more about Aptos? Visit Aptos's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos