Senior Technical Recruiter
Aptos, United Kingdom - West Bromwich
Engaging customers differently… no matter when, where or how they shop.
Making a job change is a big decision. Why consider Aptos?
You will join a team of remarkable colleagues who are committed and passionate about creating and delivering leading edge solutions for the retail market. You will be part of an exciting growth journey where we will do everything possible to help you reach and exceed your career dreams. Our colleagues have access to industry leading training and development opportunities, and the chance to work in a global, diverse culture with offices in 13 countries. You will be part of an inclusive culture that is grounded in our Company's purpose: to make a difference for every colleague, every client, every day.
We have years of deep retail DNA, Aptos has been a market-leading platform that drives the world’s largest retailers’ product, promotion, commerce and merchandising decisions across online and brick-and-mortar operations. The opportunity at Aptos has never been greater, as we transition our solutions to cloud-native, microservices architecture. More than 135,000 retail locations impact nearly $2.5 trillion in annual revenue across fashion, grocery, drug, convenience, general merchandise, discount and sporting goods stores optimized with Aptos’ solutions. We hope you’ll be a part of taking to market the frontrunner in Unified Commerce.
The Senior Recruiter is a key member of the Recruiting team, ensuring we’re consistently matching top quality candidates with rewarding career opportunities throughout EMEA & APAC. This position will source, recruit and fill requisitions through a structured process in close partnership with our hiring managers across multiple departments within Aptos. It’s a high-touch role that requires great organization, attention to detail and quantifiable results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Full life-cycle management of positions across diverse technical departmental roles.
- Strong sourcing skills with the ability to identify quality candidates that meet job and profile requirements quickly and easily. (You’ve used LinkedIn Recruiter before and are comfortable cold-messaging potential candidates on the fly.)
- Partner with hiring managers to learn and understand their business in order to guide them throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Spend quality time with the hiring managers: getting to know them, their hiring needs, communication style, expectations, personalities, etc. and you tailor your processes specifically to each of them.
- Form relationships with candidates so they trust that you have their back in making sure it's a perfect fit for both sides.
- Build your talent pipeline so you have candidates in mind at all times to pull from for immediate consideration.
- Leverage internal talent sources to drive mobility, promote employee referrals and identify and strengthen engagement in given territory.
- Ensure best practices are embedded in the territory to drive operational effectiveness.
- Partner with other recruiters on challenging roles, applicants who have applied to numerous positions or unique situations to collaborate on the right path forward.
- Collaborate closely with the HR Team
- Quality orientation. Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage a sizeable requisition load without errors or missteps.
- Excellent communication. As the Senior Recruiter excellent written and verbal skills are a must.
- ATS familiarity. Expert ability at navigating an ATS system. Aptos utilizes Greenhouse.
- Expert relationship cultivator. Ability to build strong relationships with leaders looking to build their talented teams.
- Experience: 5+ years as a recruiter in a corporate environment, preference for experience with the technology industry.
Aptos drives growth for more than 1,000 leading retail brands with a pioneering spirit, authenticity, and a strong sense of community. We believe in doing things the right way, and we back it up. It’s that simple. You’re committed to advancing your business—to achieving higher goals and sustaining growth. We share that commitment, unconditionally. To fulfil it, we’ll work with you not just as providers but as fully engaged long-term partners. So while our technology matters, along with our services, experience and expertise, so do our values. Values determine not just what gets decided and done but how. They can make or break how confident and comfortable you are in working with our teams. That’s why we’re very clear about our values. And why the ones that underpin our relationship with you are the same ones that are actively reinforced in our workplace, day in and day out. Our values define our corporate culture. They drive performance. And they ensure that we always work together in the right way: with a pioneering spirit, a sense of community, and authenticity. It’s The Aptos Way.
Want to learn more about Aptos? Visit Aptos's website.
The best bed for better sleep