Search Operations Specialist (Freelance Remote): Calling All Architects!
Architizer, New York, NY
The largest database for architecture and sourcing building products.
Are you an Architect or Architectural Designer seeking a flexible, high-impact role at a technology startup? As Search Operations Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage your industry expertise to drive our long-term mission to empower architects to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
Our Search Operations Specialists provide critical support for our building-product specification platform. Working closely with our in-house Search Operations Manager, you’ll augment our knowledge base by researching, synthesizing, and delivering solutions to building-product inquiries from architects in a timely manner—and provide ongoing feedback on our processes and systems for research.
In this work-product oriented freelance role, you’ll have the freedom to work whenever and from wherever you want. While Architizer is based in New York, we welcome applications from internationally based candidates, with availability of up to 40 Hours/Week.
- You’re an Architect or Architectural Designer with 2+ Years Experience at a U.S. Based Firm
- You have a working knowledge of all project phases, with an emphasis on Construction Documentation and Construction Administration. You’re familiar with what “putting together a package” entails, which can range from bid sets to shop drawings to FF&E.
- Bonus: You’re interested in working at the intersection of Architecture and Technology.
What We're Building
- We’re transforming a trillion dollar industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry and it’s growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- We’re a technology company with deep roots in architecture and design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online and offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around the world.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Architizer HQ, New York, New York
The construction industry is massive. In the U.S. alone, it’s as large as the education, agricultural, and utility industries - combined. And architects are at the forefront of that industry, with huge influence over how trillions of dollars are spent every year.
That’s precisely why Architizer, the largest and fastest growing database for architecture in the world was formed. Their network provides the tools to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better cities, and ultimately a better world.
Want to learn more about Architizer? Visit http://architizer.com/
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager (French)
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Luxury Retreats - Sales and Service Administrator
Airbnb, Montreal, Québec
Airports & Venues Strategy Lead
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Strategic Engagment Manager
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Advisor - Sales, Armitage Ave.
Warby Parker, Chicago, IL
Senior Payments Solutions Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA