Search Operations Intern: New Grads
Architizer, New York, NY
The largest database for architecture and sourcing building products.
Are you a recent graduate seeking a high-impact role at a technology startup? As Search Operations Intern at Architizer, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to our long-term mission to empower architects to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
The Search Operations Intern will provide critical support for our building-product specification platform. Reporting to our Search Operations Manager, you’ll help deliver solutions to building-product inquiries from architects, drive operational excellence on the Search Operations Team, and gain invaluable exposure to the business of Architecture, Engineering, and Construction.
The Search Operations Internship is paid, based at Architizer HQ in New York, and requires a commitment of 40 Hours/Week for 3-4 Months.
- You have exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- You thrive in a collaborative, optimistic, high-performing team environment.
- You’re interested in working at the intersection of Architecture and Technology.
- You've completed coursework towards a BA in Architecture, History of Art and Architecture, or Related Field.
What We're Building
- Architizer is how architects search for, evaluate, and share building-products across teams.
- Bjarke Ingels’s New Investment Supports Architizer, The Architectural Product Marketplace
- Case Study: SHoP Uses Architizer to Design Uber HQ
- We’re redefining an industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry and it’s growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- We’re a technology company with deep roots in architecture and design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online and offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative organizations around the world working at the intersection of Architecture and Technology.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. We offer: Competitive Salary, Incentive Equity, 401(K) with Match, Comprehensive Health Insurance, Open Vacation Policy, Paid Parental Leave, and More.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability, we're more than happy to accommodate and make the interview process better for you.
Architizer HQ, New York, New York
The construction industry is massive. In the U.S. alone, it’s as large as the education, agricultural, and utility industries - combined. And architects are at the forefront of that industry, with huge influence over how trillions of dollars are spent every year.
That’s precisely why Architizer, the largest and fastest growing database for architecture in the world was formed. Their network provides the tools to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better cities, and ultimately a better world.
Want to learn more about Architizer? Visit Architizer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part-Time Launch Coordinator at Ritual
Ritual, San Francisco
Client Success Representative - Sydney
Qualtrics , Sydney, Australia
Chariot Driver (Full & Part Time Positions Available)
Chariot Transit, Seattle
Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)
Alumni Network Coordinator
Andela, Lagos, Nigeria
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA