Director of Media and Brand Partnerships
Architizer, New York, NY
The largest database for architecture and sourcing building products.
Architizer seeks an experienced business leader to serve as the Publisher of the Architizer Media group. The overall responsibility for the position will be to drive the strategic development and execution of innovative, multi-disciplinary programming in partnership with leading brands in the architecture, technology, and lifestyle worlds.
- Ownership of Architizer Media Group from strategic, operational, financial, and cultural perspective including the development of sales, marketing, product, and editorial teams.
- Lead the Ideation and Development of Sellable, Executable Programming Concepts
- Evaluate and Evolve Existing Products (Ex: Annual A+Awards Program, "Rendering to Reality" Lecture Series, Product Seeding, eBooks)
- Identify and Package New Products (Ex: Architecture + Technology Conference
- Carry a quota and build Strategic Partnerships that elevate the Architizer Brand and Mission
- Oversee Promotional Programming and Post-Sale Account Management
- Collaborate with Internal Leadership and Team Leads
- Manage Relationships with External Partners and Vendors
- Develop and Deliver Post-Event Reporting for Brand Partners
- Operational oversight of the Media Group
- Own the Media Group P&L
- Oversee Hiring, Training, and Onboarding
- Define Performance Metrics and Team KPIs
- Establish Best Practices and Operational Guidelines
- Represent the Architizer brand at leading A+D events and trade shows
- You have experience leading world-class event, programming, or experiential functions.
- You have hands-on experience in end-to-end event production with thought-leading brands.
- You have existing relationships in Architecture and Design.
- Bonus: You have experience working in high-growth, tech-focused, creative environments.
- We’re transforming a trillion dollar industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry and it’s growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- We’re a technology company with deep roots in architecture and design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online and offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around the world.
- We’re built the largest online community of Architects. Architizer connects an engaged global community of 25,000 firms and 200,000 practicing architects.
- We're democratizing great design. We're taking architecture mainstream with the A+Awards, the definitive global architectural award program with 90+ categories, 300+ judges, 100k public votes, and more than 150M media impressions via coverage in CNN, WSJ, The Washington Post, Buzzfeed, Al Jazeera, Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, Cultured, ARTINFO, and more.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. We offer: Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401(K) Retirement Plan with Matching, Paid Vacation, Paid Parental Leave, and More.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The construction industry is massive. In the U.S. alone, it’s as large as the education, agricultural, and utility industries - combined. And architects are at the forefront of that industry, with huge influence over how trillions of dollars are spent every year.
That’s precisely why Architizer, the largest and fastest growing database for architecture in the world was formed. Their network provides the tools to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better cities, and ultimately a better world.
Want to learn more about Architizer? Visit Architizer's website.
The social news and entertainment company.