Client Success Lead, Architect Experience
Architizer, New York, NY
The largest database for architecture and sourcing building products.
We're seeking a Client Success Lead, Architect Experience to design and execute our overall customer experience strategy, with a focus on the end-to-end lifecycle of architects on our platform. This role is at the very core of our long-term mission to empower architects with information to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
- Set the Vision and Strategy for the Architect Experience
- Drive Product Adoption and Engagement + Customer Trust and Satisfaction
- Work Cross-Functionally to Analyze Customer Lifecycle + Drive Continuous Improvement
- Partner w/ Product and Ops to Define, Measure, and Optimize Customer Milestones
- Partner w/ Search Ops to Ensure Value Delivery to Architects and Operational Excellence
- Partner w/ Marketing to Inform Architect Retention and Engagement Marketing Strategy
- Partner w/ Business Development to Inform Architect Acquisition and Activation Strategy
- Partner w/ Sales to Ensure Integration of the Architect Experience and Brand Experience
- Oversee Hiring and Development of the Account Management Organization
- Scale Account Management Function to Support Business Goals
- Partner with People Operations to Establish Onboarding and Training Initiatives
- Player-Coach: 5+ Years Leadership Experience and Hands-On Customer Success Experience
- 3+ Years Strategic Consulting, Operations, Marketing, and/or B2B Technology Experience
- Experience Working Cross-Functionally Across Teams: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product
- Deep Understanding of Value Drivers in Recurring Revenue Business Models
- Experience at a High-Growth B2B SaaS Company / Adaptability in Fast-Moving Environments
- Domain Expertise and/or Passion for Architecture, Design, Construction
What We're Building
- Architizer is how architects search for, evaluate, and share building-products across teams.
- Bjarke Ingels’s New Investment Supports Architizer, The Architectural Product Marketplace
- Case Study: SHoP Uses Architizer to Design Uber HQ
- We’re redefining an industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry and it’s growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- We’re a technology company with deep roots in architecture and design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online and offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative organizations around the world working at the intersection of Architecture and Technology.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. We offer: Competitive Salary, Incentive Equity, 401(K) with Match, Comprehensive Health Insurance, Open Vacation Policy, Paid Parental Leave, and More.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability, we're more than happy to accommodate and make the interview process better for you.
Architizer HQ, New York, New York
The construction industry is massive. In the U.S. alone, it’s as large as the education, agricultural, and utility industries - combined. And architects are at the forefront of that industry, with huge influence over how trillions of dollars are spent every year.
That’s precisely why Architizer, the largest and fastest growing database for architecture in the world was formed. Their network provides the tools to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better cities, and ultimately a better world.