Architizer, New York, NY
The largest database for architecture and sourcing building products.
We're seeking a Software Engineer to collaborate with our Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to understand end-user requirements and formulate use cases to build pragmatic, effective technical solutions. You'll participate in brainstorming sessions and actively contribute ideas about our technology, products, and business—driving our long-term mission to empower architects to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
The ideal candidate demonstrates strong coding skills, reasoning and troubleshooting abilities, and knowledge of computer science fundamentals. We don't expect you to have experience with all the tools in our stack, but we do expect you to have a working knowledge of and experience with web application frameworks—and a willingness to learn new techniques and technologies. You're eager to dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule. Ultimately, you love writing beautiful code and building inspiring products. This position is full-time and based in New York.
What We're Building
- You have "Full Stack" knowledge, but can cross the line from server to browser.
- You have experience with web frameworks such as Django, Rails, and Express.
- You have experience improving code quality through unit tests, automation, and code reviews.
- We’re transforming a trillion dollar industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry and it’s growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- We’re a technology company with deep roots in architecture and design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online and offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around the world.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. We offer: Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401(K) Retirement Plan with Matching, Paid Vacation, Paid Parental Leave, and More.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Architizer HQ, New York, New York
The construction industry is massive. In the U.S. alone, it’s as large as the education, agricultural, and utility industries - combined. And architects are at the forefront of that industry, with huge influence over how trillions of dollars are spent every year.
That’s precisely why Architizer, the largest and fastest growing database for architecture in the world was formed. Their network provides the tools to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better cities, and ultimately a better world.
Want to learn more about Architizer? Visit http://architizer.com/
Jobs You May Like
Corp Client Platform Engineer - Mac Ops
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Sr. Data Engineer
Vimeo, New York, NY
Infrastructure Engineer (Seattle)
Lyft, Seattle, WA
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Subscriptions
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Developer Relations Intern
Slack, San Francisco