Architizer, New York, NY
The largest database for architecture and sourcing building products.
Are you a recent graduate and aspiring salesperson seeking a high-growth role at a technology startup? As a Sales Representative at Architizer, you'll have the opportunity to develop fundamental sales and leadership skills, while contributing to our long-term mission to empower architects to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
As Sales Representative, you'll pitch our products to innovative brands and building-product manufacturers. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you'll learn to manage a pipeline of prospective clients and recruit those partners to our platform. In this key role on our Sales Team, you'll serve as a front-line ambassador to Architizer and directly impact our bottom line, gaining invaluable exposure to the business of Architecture, Engineering, and Construction.
- You're adaptable in the face of adversity and push forward with focus and a drive for success.
- You're an effective communicator who is concise and articulate in speech and writing.
- You're eager to learn the art of sales and constantly improve your craft.
What We're Building
- We’re transforming a trillion dollar industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry and it’s growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- We’re a technology company with deep roots in architecture and design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online and offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around the world.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. We offer: Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401(K) Retirement Plan with Matching, Paid Vacation, Paid Parental Leave, and More.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Architizer HQ, New York, New York
The construction industry is massive. In the U.S. alone, it’s as large as the education, agricultural, and utility industries - combined. And architects are at the forefront of that industry, with huge influence over how trillions of dollars are spent every year.
That’s precisely why Architizer, the largest and fastest growing database for architecture in the world was formed. Their network provides the tools to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better cities, and ultimately a better world.
Want to learn more about Architizer? Visit http://architizer.com/
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative
Appboy, San Francisco
Assistant Showroom Manager
Peloton, Santa Monica, CA
Seasonal Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - Sawgrass
rag & bone, Sunrise, FL
Sales Associate Program
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
BuzzFeed, New York
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Corte Madera, CA