Architizer, New York, NY
The largest database for architecture and sourcing building products.
We're seeking a Sales Representative to serve as a front-line ambassador to Architizer and directly impact our bottom line, driving our long-term mission to empower architects with information to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you'll generate revenue by selling our products to the world's leading brands and building-product manufacturers. The Sales Representative will be responsible for making outbound calls, following up on leads, and tracking daily activity—with the goal of exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives.
- 3+ Years Inside Sales Experience at a High-Growth B2B SaaS Company
- You have a track record of excellence in consultative selling.
- You're adaptable in the face of adversity and push forward with focus and a drive for success.
- You're an effective communicator who is concise and articulate in speech and writing.
- You're passionate about the art of sales and constantly seek to improve your craft.
- Bonus: Domain Expertise and/or Passion for Architecture, Design, Construction
What We're Building
- Architizer is how architects search for, evaluate, and share building-products across teams.
- Bjarke Ingels’s New Investment Supports Architizer, The Architectural Product Marketplace
- Case Study: SHoP Uses Architizer to Design Uber HQ
- We’re redefining an industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry and it’s growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- We’re a technology company with deep roots in architecture and design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online and offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative organizations around the world working at the intersection of Architecture and Technology.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. We offer: Competitive Salary, Incentive Equity, 401(K) with Match, Comprehensive Health Insurance, Open Vacation Policy, Paid Parental Leave, and More.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Architizer HQ, New York, New York
The construction industry is massive. In the U.S. alone, it’s as large as the education, agricultural, and utility industries - combined. And architects are at the forefront of that industry, with huge influence over how trillions of dollars are spent every year.
That’s precisely why Architizer, the largest and fastest growing database for architecture in the world was formed. Their network provides the tools to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better cities, and ultimately a better world.
Want to learn more about Architizer? Visit http://architizer.com/
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Public Relations & Corporate Crisis Communications
Dataminr, London, UK
New College Grad: Insurance Sales Representative
Red Ventures, North Charlotte
Digital Account Manager
Time Inc., Chicago, IL
Publisher sales Manager Korea
Inside Sales Manager
Confluent, London, UK
Business Development Representative
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - SF