VP of Engineering
Architizer, New York, NY
The largest database for architecture and sourcing building products.
We’re seeking an experienced VP of Engineering to foster a world-class Engineering Team and guide product strategy, driving our long-term mission to empower architects with information to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world. This position is full-time and based in New York.
- Technical Vision, Roadmap, Execution, and Delivery
- Oversee Hiring and Development of the Engineering Organization
- Scale the Engineering Organization to Support Business Goals
- Establish New Hire Training and Onboarding Process
- Player-Coach: Experience Building and Managing High-Performing Engineering Team(s):
(Junior- to Senior- Contributors in Software Engineering, Data Operations, etc.)
- Working Knowledge: UNIX Command Line, Docker, Server Provisioning (Salt, Chef, Puppet).
- Marketplace/Platform Experience (Search, Analytics, Front End Application)
- Early- to Mid- Stage Technology Startup Experience
- Bonus: Interest in Architecture, Design, Construction
What We're Building
- Architizer is how architects search for, evaluate, and share building-products across teams.
- Bjarke Ingels’s New Investment Supports Architizer, The Architectural Product Marketplace
- Case Study: SHoP Uses Architizer to Design Uber HQ
- We’re redefining an industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry and it’s growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- We’re a technology company with deep roots in architecture and design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online and offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative organizations around the world working at the intersection of Architecture and Technology.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. We offer: Competitive Salary, Incentive Equity, 401(K) with Match, Comprehensive Health Insurance, Open Vacation Policy, Paid Parental Leave, and More.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Architizer HQ, New York, New York
The construction industry is massive. In the U.S. alone, it’s as large as the education, agricultural, and utility industries - combined. And architects are at the forefront of that industry, with huge influence over how trillions of dollars are spent every year.
That’s precisely why Architizer, the largest and fastest growing database for architecture in the world was formed. Their network provides the tools to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better cities, and ultimately a better world.
Want to learn more about Architizer? Visit http://architizer.com/
Jobs You May Like
Continuous Improvement Engineering Manager
Bulk Handling Systems, Eugene, OR, United States
Endurance International Group, New York, NY
Part Time Front End Web Development Instructor
General Assembly, Boston, MA
Software QA Automation Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest