VP of Sales
Architizer, New York, NY
The largest database for architecture and sourcing building products.
Architizer is seeking an experienced VP of Sales to articulate our value proposition for Architects and Manufacturers, generating revenue to drive our long-term mission to empower architects to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
What We're Building
- Define and Implement Sales Methodologies and Outbound Campaign Strategy
- Oversee Sales Planning, Forecasting, Pipeline Analysis, Performance Metrics, and Reporting
- Determine Sales Quotas, Territory Assignment and Optimization, and Commission Processing
- Collaborate with Marketing to Segment, Target, and Engage Prospects
- Oversee Hiring and Development of the Sales Organization
- You have a track record of excellence leading top-performing sales organizations.
- You have a track record of excellence in Sales Performance and Sales Management.
- Bonus: You’re passionate about Architecture and Design.
- We’re transforming a trillion dollar industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry and it’s growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- We’re a technology company with deep roots in architecture and design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online and offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around the world.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. We offer: Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401(K) Retirement Plan with Matching, Paid Vacation, Paid Parental Leave, and More.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Architizer HQ, New York, New York
The construction industry is massive. In the U.S. alone, it’s as large as the education, agricultural, and utility industries - combined. And architects are at the forefront of that industry, with huge influence over how trillions of dollars are spent every year.
That’s precisely why Architizer, the largest and fastest growing database for architecture in the world was formed. Their network provides the tools to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better cities, and ultimately a better world.