WHAT YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Dynamic problem solving and leadership to drive the creation of innovative and highly-effective C-level events and customer advocacy programs
- Program management on multiple projects simultaneously, managing every facet of truly brilliant execution. You’re a passionate practitioner of a “God is in the details” commitment to excellence. You’re comfortable at every level, from engaging C-levels in friendly conversation, to ensuring marketing assets and channels are on schedule and synched, to making sure the swag bags rock.
- Leading and coordinating resourcing and task assignments for colleagues on the creative, design and content teams. You manage well through influence rather than positional authority. Doggone it, people like you.
- Overseeing project status, timelines, budgets and approach. You love and manage to metrics that matter.
- Clear-eyed vendor management and oversight. You know how to cut a deal.
- Continuous evaluation and instrumentation of the process with the flexibility and creativity to drive continuous improvement
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in events management for B2B technology companies essential.
- 6+ years' experience in an events and marketing project management capacity, with 4+ years’ experience in the technology industry
- World-class project management skills. Understanding of project management software and tools. You’re awesome at orchestrating process.
- Knowledge of design, brand development and the creative/design process
- Ability to drive marketing projects from concept to completion
- Experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and social platforms
- Strategic thinking, killer communications skills, attention to detail and ability to follow up with executive contributors
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to travel 2-3 times a month
- A culture you’ll love. Our #1 principle is “Work Hard and Be Kind.”
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and breakfast items.
- Quarterly performance check-ins and incentives. Great work is rewarded!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Open vacation policy and 12 corporate holidays.
- Stay healthy with our fully funded One Medical membership for you and your dependents.
- 401k plan.
- Commuter benefits.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Anniversary and performance awards.
- Pets welcome!
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
About Area 1 Security
We’re a performance-based cybersecurity company, changing how businesses protect against phishing attacks. At Area 1 Security, we’re accountable to you: that means we believe you should pay only for cybersecurity that works. If it doesn’t protect you, why invest in it? Our anti-phishing solution stops the attacks that cause nearly all the damage—that dangerous one percent that other solutions miss. Because we’re confident in our superior capability to protect customers, we’re setting a new standard in the industry: unprecedented, performance-based protection. Plus, since our solution is cloud-based, you can be protected within minutes of signing up.
Want to learn more about Area 1 Security? Visit Area 1 Security's website.
Jobs You May Like
Outreach Manager (Mid-Atlantic)
Imperfect Produce, Washington DC
Associate Director, Market Access Lead, BeNeLux
Bluebird Bio, Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Director, Corporate Communications
HashiCorp, Headquarters - San Francisco
Marketing Web Developer (Contract)
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Public Relations Lead
VP, Beauty Merchandising & New Product Development
Birchbox, New York