Territory Manager - NY Metro
Area 1 Security, New York
See jobs at Area 1 Security
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Prospecting into a set of geographic accounts with a focus on Fortune 500 companies. If your territory has a particular industry concentration, you will have experience selling into that vertical market.
- Building strong relationships with CISOs and other C- level executives.
- Creating a sales pipeline of qualified prospects to evaluate and identify Area 1 solutions to solve their business problems.
- Fostering channel partner relationships and developing deal management within the territory. This plays a large part in a successful territory strategy.
- Providing sales expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions and designing proof-of-value implementations.
- Collecting valuable feedback from prospects and customers in the field and report that information back to our product and engineering teams.
- Conducting research and using knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections.
- Assisting GTM initiatives to develop and implement specific content and account penetration strategies.
- Working closely with your SE counterparts to provide effective solutions.
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 8-10+ years industry experience with a demonstrable track record of sales success.
- Experience selling complex/technical systems, solutions, software with a strong preference for cyber security solutions; email security a plus.
- oA thorough understanding of the end-end cyber security sales process including the proof of concept/proof of value stage.
- Must have a solid understanding of the enterprise sales process and the roles and responsibilities of an Account Executive.
- Strong sales presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to effectively communicate the Area 1 value proposition to an executive audience, as well as relay feedback from the field to our product team. This includes the ability to uncover business challenges and architect a solution to solve customer business issues.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, high-energy, later-stage start-up environment.
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, problem solve and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to travel throughout your territory as needed.
- Must live in the territory, with a preference for major metro hub.
- A culture you’ll love. Our #1 principle is “Work Hard and Be Kind.”
- An executive team that values the hard work of our Sales Team and will dive in to help sales wherever and whenever requested.
- Rational quotas that allow for achievement.
- Competitive total OTE compensation and meaningful equity.
- Comprehensive benefits package for employees and dependents.
- Open vacation policy and 12 corporate holidays.
- Stay healthy with our fully funded One Medical membership for you and your dependents.
- 401k plan.
- Anniversary and performance awards.
About Area 1 Security
We’re a performance-based cybersecurity company, changing how businesses protect against phishing attacks. At Area 1 Security, we’re accountable to you: that means we believe you should pay only for cybersecurity that works. If it doesn’t protect you, why invest in it? Our anti-phishing solution stops the attacks that cause nearly all the damage—that dangerous one percent that other solutions miss. Because we’re confident in our superior capability to protect customers, we’re setting a new standard in the industry: unprecedented, performance-based protection. Plus, since our solution is cloud-based, you can be protected within minutes of signing up.
Want to learn more about Area 1 Security? Visit Area 1 Security's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos