Intern/Associate Engineer — Guidance, Navigation, and Control (Winter/Spring 2022)
Astranis, San Francisco, CA
Building the future of telecommunications satellites.
- Work with the Guidance, Navigation, and Control team to design, build, and test satellite hardware and software
- Currently pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in a technical discipline (e.g. engineering, CS, physics) with a focus on control systems, orbital mechanics, or spacecraft propulsion
- Familiarity with classical control theory
- Experience with python or C/C++
- Demonstrated ability to personally design, build, and test hardware and/or software from scratch
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- Familiarity with spacecraft design
- Experience with low thrust trajectories
We are taking on one of humanity's most important challenges.
Four billion people do not have access to the internet. Astranis is going to change that.
We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost telecommunications satellites to bring the world online.
Join us and work with top engineers who have flown things in space before.
We are a well-funded team that moves fast.
Want to learn more about Astranis? Visit Astranis's website.
File hosting service