Astranis, San Francisco, CA
Building the future of telecommunications satellites.
- Placement and Routing of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) designs, with schematic and layout input from design engineers
- Routing of power, high speed digital, RF, and analog PCB designs
- Create schematic symbols from datasheets and engineers' requests
- Design physical footprints from specifications and 3D models
- Own PCB part library, design templates, and release procedures
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring additional teammates to our rapidly-growing team.
- 5+ years experience with PCB layout and routing
- 2+ years experience with ECAD library management
- Familiarity with Altium or similar design tools
- Experience with IPC standards (Class 2/3, IPC-A-610, IPC-7351)
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or other technical or science discipline
- Experience with scripting or automation
- Experience working with Altium Vault/NEXUS/Concord
- Experience working with PLM software (Arena preferred)
- Knowledge of PCB manufacturing and assembly processes
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others
We are taking on one of humanity's most important challenges.
Four billion people do not have access to the internet. Astranis is going to change that.
We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost telecommunications satellites to bring the world online.
Join us and work with top engineers who have flown things in space before.
We are a well-funded team that moves fast.
Want to learn more about Astranis? Visit Astranis's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Principal Platform Software Engineer - Data Streams (Remote)
Yelp, Manchester, England, United Kingdom