Here's What You'll Do:
- Concept and execute assets for paid and owned digital channels (banners and social)
- Concept and execute print materials from billboards, posters and leaflets and newsletters
- Work closely with the Marketing team to create strong concepts from the initial briefing
- Create and own innovative ideas to drive highest performing campaigns from formal & informal briefs
- Understand design principles and be plugged in to the latest design trends and new technologies
- Work with CRM team to strategize, concept and design compelling email campaigns
- Production design work for print and web.
We would like you to have unique experiences – ones that we believe will help you be most successful:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or advertising design environments required.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, digital design/art or a related field.
- Outstanding portfolio displaying strong design skills with an understanding of typography, colors, layout and photo manipulation.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) & Sketch.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to translate creative concepts to internal business partners.
- Ability to take and apply feedback in order to deliver high-quality assets in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, requires little to no supervision and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workloads to manage delivery.
- Ability to live and model our company Core Values.
- Collaborative communication style to work hard and have fun with our team.
About Atom Tickets
An award-winning startup based in Santa Monica, California, the heart of “Silicon Beach,” Atom Tickets changes the way people go to the movies with its revolutionary social movie ticketing app and website. Backed by major movie studios like Lionsgate, Disney, and Twentieth Century Fox Film and accepted at nearly 19,000 screens across the U.S. including AMC Theatres, Regal Cinemas, and Showcase Cinemas, Atom’s user-friendly and socially driven interface allows movie lovers to search for films instantly, invite friends, buy tickets, pre-order concessions and enjoy a VIP experience at the theater. The platform’s innovative marketing solutions and young, diverse user-base help studios, exhibitors and brands reach their target audience and maximize revenue opportunities. Bloomberg, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and TechCrunch are just a few of the influential media outlets covering how Atom makes it easier than ever to go to the movies.