Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate and creative Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Brand Partnerships team in Chicago. Our ideal candidate is a strategic and motivated achiever with established connections to brands and the evolving digital media community and is excited to develop and foster relationships for a fast growing digital brand. You will partner with some of the world’s biggest names and be instrumental in driving revenue for a dynamic startup in a hyper-growth phase.
- Live and breathe the ATTN: brand and work to create unique partnerships in the media and marketing community
- Manage the full deal lifecycle, from initial outreach and creative prospecting, negotiation, and closing large scale, multi-platform branded partnerships
- Ability to “think on your feet” and develop best-in-class branded deals across all native platforms
- Strategically and creatively build pipeline and maintain a high level of activity to exceed quarterly goals
- Establish and grow relationships with past, present, and future partners (brands and agencies) through excellent customer service and innovative campaign executions
- Ability to quarterback multiple detailed projects with ease, and partner effectively with cross-functional teams including creative strategy, data, operations, and account management
- Holistic, proactive and creative thinker that has a vision for new ways to partner ATTN: with blue chip brands
- Build, maintain and develop knowledge to become an expert on social media, content marketing, mobile and digital viral videos
Who You Are:
- A pure, relentless hustler and creative thinker
- 3 - 5 years of business development or sales experience in digital, social, agency or branded content world
- Dynamic rolodex of brand-direct relationships and decision makers you will call on day one
- Confidence in prospecting new clients, generating leads, and closing complex and creative six and seven figure deals
- Proven success masterfully negotiating, closing, and executing complex, customized marketing/advertising solutions in content marketing, custom branded content, and digital/social media
- Extroverted with strong communication/presentation skills, high energy, competitive spirit and positive attitude
- Passionate about ATTN:'s mission, our content, and social advertising
- Hungry to prove yourself in a fast-paced startup environment
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
WHO WE ARE ATTN: is an issues driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos, articles and commentary telling stories worth your attention. What We Stand For At our core, ATTN: believes in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us. Our audience is hungry for substance delivered in an interesting way: videos, graphics, original animation and yes, good writing, too. ATTN: is starting conversations around issues that matter and meeting our audience where they live: on phones, screens and on social media. We’re telling stories worth your attention.
Want to learn more about attn:? Visit attn:'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Engineering Manager (EMEA)
Segment, London, United Kingdom
Strategic Account Executive
Optimizely, Detroit MI, US
Senior Enterprise Sales Director
Yelp, Chicago, IL
Account Executive, Large Enterprise
Slack, London, England
Regional Sales Trainer, West
WeWork, San Francisco California United States of America
Enterprise Account Manager