Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
About the Role:
ATTN:’s Art Department is looking for a Freelance Art Director of Animation to help develop and work on animated projects. This role will be responsible for developing and leading the style and animation on the project. You will achieve this by getting your hands dirty while also managing and working with freelance illustrators and animators as well as the in-house team.
You should be able to balance strategy, execution, and management. You should be open to feedback, and able to work within specific guidelines. You should have a passion for the animation process and be a leader, inspiration and coach to the creatives around you.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the animated project from start to finish. Ensure all creative output adheres to \ specifications and look of the project.
- Develop and iterate on the visual style of the project; concepting from inspiration and mood boards, to illustrations and style frames.
- Be able to oversee all areas of the animation pipeline and have forward thinking solutions to ensure animation is delivered in a timely manner.
- The ability to oversee different types of animation, from motion graphic heavy work to character based animation.
Who You Are:
- 4-6 years Animation and Art Direction Experience across various projects, showcasing different types of animated work and execution.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, AE and Adobe Animate. Experience in Premiere and Cinema 4d a plus.
- Think in terms of big ideas- as well as the tactics that fall underneath it.
- See a project through from the initial brainstorm to the final deliverables.
- Be able to focus on multiple initiatives and be flexible to working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Strong creative and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be open and flexible to feedback and client changes.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
WHO WE ARE ATTN: is an issues driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos, articles and commentary telling stories worth your attention. What We Stand For At our core, ATTN: believes in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us. Our audience is hungry for substance delivered in an interesting way: videos, graphics, original animation and yes, good writing, too. ATTN: is starting conversations around issues that matter and meeting our audience where they live: on phones, screens and on social media. We’re telling stories worth your attention.
Want to learn more about attn:? Visit attn:'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Books Intern, Wattpad Studios