Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
About the Role:
ATTN:’s Art Department is looking for a Freelance Art Director of Design to help develop and create unified brand identities. This role will be responsible for designing and innovating on the ATTN: brand/branded series and ensuring conceptual and creative consistency across our Video, Web, Social, Brand Partnerships, and Internal & External Communication platforms. You will achieve this by getting your hands dirty while also managing and growing an in-house team of designers.
You should be able to balance strategy, execution, and management. You should be open to feedback, and able to work within specific guidelines. You should have a passion for the design process and be a leader, inspiration and coach to the creatives around you.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the ATTN: brand book and brand guidelines. Ensure all creative output adheres to these specifications.
- Work on various projects for both branded and internal. Be able to work with clients and outside vendors while adhering to companies standards.
- Develop and iterate on ATTN:'s visual social strategy. Design layouts for Twitter and Instagram graphics.
- Design and develop visual guidelines for internal and external collateral like pitch decks, letterhead, signage and email templates.
- Develop design systems for ATTN: branded infographics, maps, graphs and charts used to support our content across multiple platforms.
- Design logo systems and branding for ATTN: video series and formats.
Who You Are:
- 4-6 years Graphic Design and Art Direction Experience across multiple platforms, including web and print.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Experience in After Effects and Premiere a plus.
- Be able and willing to craft a stellar deck in Keynote.
- Think in terms of big ideas- as well as the tactics that fall underneath it.
- See a project through from the initial brainstorm to the final deliverables.
- Be able to focus on multiple initiatives and be flexible to working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Strong creative and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be open and flexible to feedback and client changes.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
WHO WE ARE ATTN: is an issues driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos, articles and commentary telling stories worth your attention. What We Stand For At our core, ATTN: believes in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us. Our audience is hungry for substance delivered in an interesting way: videos, graphics, original animation and yes, good writing, too. ATTN: is starting conversations around issues that matter and meeting our audience where they live: on phones, screens and on social media. We’re telling stories worth your attention.
Want to learn more about attn:? Visit attn:'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Jacksonville, FL