Who We Are
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
ATTN: is hiring for a Sr. Creative Strategist to lead branded projects. You will be responsible for maintaining ATTN:’s brand integrity, while also exceeding client expectations. Ideally you are someone who has the ability to understand client needs and translate business problems into relevant, innovative ideas.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute creative concepts for clients that align with ATTN:’s brand.
- Closely collaborate with clients/brands to ensure expectations are met.
- Work with Design, Creative Strategy, and Production to create presentation materials including keynote presentations, mood boards, storyboards, and video reels.
- Execution of multiple creative projects/concepts in a timely fashion.
- Give direction and notes to creative teams.
Who You Are
- 6+ years experience across editorial, design, advertising agency, film, events, & branded entertainment.
- Keynote knowledge and experience is a must.
- You have a natural curiosity.
- You have a deep understanding of the digital, social, content & technology space.
- You are passionate, positive, and self-motivated.
- You are capable of moving rapidly between formats, solutions and briefs.
- You know how to work cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- You operate best in fast paced and creatively demanding environments; creatives will have to balance many projects at once with tight deadlines and production schedules.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
WHO WE ARE ATTN: is an issues driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos, articles and commentary telling stories worth your attention. What We Stand For At our core, ATTN: believes in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us. Our audience is hungry for substance delivered in an interesting way: videos, graphics, original animation and yes, good writing, too. ATTN: is starting conversations around issues that matter and meeting our audience where they live: on phones, screens and on social media. We’re telling stories worth your attention.
Want to learn more about attn:? Visit attn:'s website.
Jobs You May Like