Who We Are:
ATTN: is an issues-driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos, articles and commentary telling stories worth your attention. At our core, we believe in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us.
What You'll Do
Our Product and Engineering team is looking for an ambitious and motivated Senior Data Analyst to join our growing Insights team and to partner own relationships with our Editorial and Video development leadership. We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial with a strong technical background that has a passion for performing analyses on diverse sets of data to drive actionable insights. As our audience continues to develop, we're excited to bring on someone who can uncover and present data that will guide strategies for a fast growing media brand.
This Full Time position will report to the Director of Insights and is located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Write SQL queries and manage data transformation to enable analytics and reporting
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions
- Lead analysis on ATTN: content performance to drive actionable insights
- Maintain and update reports/dashboards with new business goals as well as creating new views or dashboards as business matures
- Ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables from requirements, design & delivery
- Interface with internal team of engineers, product managers to understand data needs & deliver recommendations
- Ability to build data models for hypothesis testing a big plus
Who You Are
- 3-6 years experience in writing SQL statements
- 3+ years experience in the data warehouse space
- Experience with analytics visualization tools such as Domo or Tableau
- Experience in media industry a big plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Statistical experience (creating attribution models, A/B tests or lift analysis) utilizing Python/R
- Deep understanding and experience with all Facebook Insights products is a big plus
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
WHO WE ARE ATTN: is an issues driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos, articles and commentary telling stories worth your attention. What We Stand For At our core, ATTN: believes in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us. Our audience is hungry for substance delivered in an interesting way: videos, graphics, original animation and yes, good writing, too. ATTN: is starting conversations around issues that matter and meeting our audience where they live: on phones, screens and on social media. We’re telling stories worth your attention.
Want to learn more about attn:? Visit attn:'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Analytics Intern, Summer 2018
Birchbox, New York
Data Analytics Specialist - BI
Enterprise Data Warehouse Consultant
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Team Leader, B2C
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Manager, Vulnerability Management
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Associate Data Scientist, New Grad
Factual, Los Angeles