Audicus is a disruptive consumer health startup based in New York City. We are changing the hearing aid industry with our first end-to-end online hearing aid solution - from testing to product delivery. We are highly mission-driven and have reconnected, transformed and empowered 10,000s of lives to date.
We are looking for an experienced VP of Marketing that can lead all growth marketing efforts, ranging from performance and customer acquisition marketing, to the implementation of our brand strategy. You will be working directly with the CEO and take the lead in defining and executing the marketing strategy.
The role consists of:
- Customer acquisition marketing (paid, email)
- Brand marketing (strategy, content, special initiatives)
- Product marketing
- Establishing key business development partnerships
- Building out the marketing team
If you are analytical, performance driven and love complex strategic challenges, this role is perfect for you. We are looking for an energetic person who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment and deeply cares about the development of his/her team.QUALIFICATIONS
- +8 years of relevant experience in customer acquisition and funnel marketing (SEM, email, lead gen)
- Experience implementing brand vision, ideally at a consumer or health company.
- Early-stage startup experience is a huge plus
- Proven track record in launching complete, multi-channel growth strategies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Strong team player that can wear multiple hats and be resilient
- Creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and an excitement to grow with the company
- Strong interest in technology and disruptive, mission-driven business models
Want to learn more about Audicus? Visit Audicus's website.
Jobs You May Like
PPC Associate - Freelance
Seer Interactive, San Diego, CA
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Associate, Dasher Acquisition
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Marketing Coordinator, EMEA
Head of Internal Communications
Internship Corporate Communications and PR