Customer Experience & Operations Associate
Aura Frames, Lower East Side, New York
A smart frame that displays the best photos from your phone.
We are looking for someone to join our Community & Customer Experience team, to help us deliver an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience. As Customer Experience & Operations Associate, you will have a direct impact on the company's success by ensuring that customer orders are processed efficiently on a daily basis, while being exposed to all functional areas of the business.
- Represent Aura across digital channels as the main point-person for all community inquiries
- Establish and maintain a cohesive voice while delivering above-and-beyond customer experience through phone, email, and live chat
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize customer experience and cross-team operational processes
- Triage problems and determine how to best resolve or escalate issues to designated teams
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Channel recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product
- Opportunity to take on additional projects including social media and community management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Superb copywriting skills and unrelenting attention to detail
- Customer service or sales experience is a plus
- Social media or communications experience is a plus
- Bonus points: familiar with CRM (particularly Zendesk) and social tools; passionate about Aura and the intersection of design and technology
Who you are:
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Smart, organized, and eager to learn
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and a tireless work ethic
- Love fixing things and making people happy
- Want to build something awesome with people who care about it!
What We're Building
Aura is a smart frame that automatically displays the best photos from your phone. Select the people in your life that matter most and we’ll automatically display the best photos of them on your frame. Discover new or forgotten photos by inviting the rest of your family to share photos. That’s it! Sit back, relax, and relive your favorite memories.
About Aura Frames
Aura is a smart frame that automatically displays the best photos from your phone.
Be a Better Aura Frames Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Aura Frames when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Aura Frames? Visit Aura Frames's website.
Jobs You May Like
sweetgreen, New York City
SMB Education & Outreach Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Optician (Part-Time), Shaw
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Senior Manager, Customer Support
Workfront, Lehi, Utah, US
Technical Integration Engineer (with French-speaking skills)
Tradeshift, Bucharest, Romania