- Develop, contribute, and curate Autopilot “How to” guides and tutorials that help train customers and solve their problems
- Create content to communicate new features, use cases, and opportunities to prospects and existing customers to drive usage, conversion, and retention.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and competitors to develop buyer personas that provide insight to sales.
- Work with our customers and internal teams to learn and document use cases and marketing journeys that help our customers succeed.
- Define and produce content for core Autopilot use cases for use on our website, internal training and at customer events.
- Develop customer personas for targeted positioning and messaging as well as train the organization on those key messages.
- Produce customer cases studies, use cases, and stories that appeal to our personas.
- Define and create landing pages, blog posts, sales materials, customer training content, and content updates to communicate product changes and new product releases.
- Manage and measure go-to-market activities surrounding messaging and positioning of our product.
- Drive a repeatable and measurable launch processes for new product announcements both for Autopilot itself as well as coordinating marketing and messaging with our platform integration partners.
- In short, become a product expert and fanatically create content that engages and excites our prospects and customers.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in product marketing
- BA/BS degree from an accredited University
- Proven experience with marketing automation software, CRM, product enablement and product marketing
- Experience producing sales enablement content with demonstrated examples
- Understanding of, or experience with a SaaS go-to-market and business model
- Ability to produce high quality content including blogs, customer stories, videos, eBooks, landing pages and long form content
- Analytical and data driven, with the ability to clearly measure the impact of your work
- Excellent communicator with a demonstrated ability to take complex concepts and communicate them in simple and visual ways
- Ability to work on projects independently while coordinating with various project stakeholders such a product management, sales, success and engineering
Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Training and support for professional development and growth
- Join an international team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Own a part of Autopilot: every team member receives generous stock options
- Generous paid time off policy
- Great setup including a brand new computer
- Long term opportunities to grow, learn and "needle move" your career
What we're about Our mission is to empower companies to create remarkable marketing journeys. Every day Autopilot helps companies of all sizes and industries to automate their marketing, rekindle old customer relationships, reach new audiences, and grow their bottom line. Our Story Autopilot was founded in 2012, by three Australian brothers, Mike, Chris, and Peter, while living in Bondi Beach, Australia. After years of pain and frustration stitching marketing tools and data together for some of Australia's leading tech companies, they recognized a clear gap in the market for marketing automation software that is as easy to use as a whiteboard, that plays nicely with other technologies, and can be tried and bought right over the web. Autopilot has grown rapidly to support millions of contacts, raise $32M in funding, and launch the industry’s first self-service, multi-channel marketing solution.
Want to learn more about Autopilot? Visit Autopilot's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.