- Source and attract quality talent to meet our hiring plan for current and future roles.
- Manage the candidate life-cycle including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing and reference checks.
- Help hiring managers determine role requirements, candidate qualities and create and post job descriptions (better than this one) that help attract top talent.
- Measure our recruitment funnel and metrics to help optimize the recruitment process.
- Liaise with our external recruiters to help source top technical talent.
- Help us implement recruitment best practices and constantly improve our process to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Represent Autopilot at various recruitment events including meetups and recruiting events.
- Maintain and establish processes for our applicant tracking system.
- Proven in-house recruitment experience.
- Knowledge of relevant customer facing functions including Sales, Support, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time-sensitive startup with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Ability to act professionally and handle highly confidential materials.
- Strong and proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and a strong attention to detail.
- 3+ years experience
- Knowledge of recruitment life-cycle in startup environment
Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Training and support for professional development and growth
- Join an international team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Own a part of Autopilot: every team member receives generous stock options
- Generous paid time off policy
- Great setup including a brand new computer
- Long term opportunities to grow, learn and "needle move" your career
- Free coffee from local and award winning coffee shop
What we're about Our mission is to empower companies to create remarkable marketing journeys. Every day Autopilot helps companies of all sizes and industries to automate their marketing, rekindle old customer relationships, reach new audiences, and grow their bottom line. Our Story Autopilot was founded in 2012, by three Australian brothers, Mike, Chris, and Peter, while living in Bondi Beach, Australia. After years of pain and frustration stitching marketing tools and data together for some of Australia's leading tech companies, they recognized a clear gap in the market for marketing automation software that is as easy to use as a whiteboard, that plays nicely with other technologies, and can be tried and bought right over the web. Autopilot has grown rapidly to support millions of contacts, raise $32M in funding, and launch the industry’s first self-service, multi-channel marketing solution.
Want to learn more about Autopilot? Visit Autopilot's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange