Technical Support / Solution Engineer
Autopilot, Sydney, Australia
Remarkable team. Remarkable software.
These statements describe you:
- 2+ years of technical experience (tech support, QA, dev, professional services, IT)
- Solid understanding of internetworking, HTML/CSS, HTTP, DNS and Email
- You’re a team player who knows when to follow and and when to lead
- You have experience with a command line interface
- You can break down issues into clear problem-solving steps
- You are coachable, welcome constructive feedback and are always looking for ways to improve
- You enjoy interacting with people and understand that successful communication is a two-way street
- You're able explain complex issues in simple terms for non-experts. This also means having the patience to try a few different paths.
- You can adapt to shifting priorities and situations
In a perfect world, you have:
- 4+ years of technical support, professional services, quality assurance or development experience
- Experience documenting best practices, how-to's or other forms of instruction
Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Training and support for professional development and growth
- Allowance for marketing-specific training and education
- Join an international team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Own a part of Autopilot: every team member receives generous stock options
- Generous paid time off policy
- Ability to work remotely: feel like working from home 1-2 days a week, no problem
- Great setup including a brand new computer of your choice
- Long term opportunities to grow, learn and "needle move" your career
What we're about Our mission is to empower companies to create remarkable marketing journeys. Every day Autopilot helps companies of all sizes and industries to automate their marketing, rekindle old customer relationships, reach new audiences, and grow their bottom line. Our Story Autopilot was founded in 2012, by three Australian brothers, Mike, Chris, and Peter, while living in Bondi Beach, Australia. After years of pain and frustration stitching marketing tools and data together for some of Australia's leading tech companies, they recognized a clear gap in the market for marketing automation software that is as easy to use as a whiteboard, that plays nicely with other technologies, and can be tried and bought right over the web. Autopilot has grown rapidly to support millions of contacts, raise $32M in funding, and launch the industry’s first self-service, multi-channel marketing solution.
Want to learn more about Autopilot? Visit Autopilot's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Team Lead (Specialization Lead) - Customer Happiness
Associate Customer Advocate Representative
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY