Are you interested in joining a team that is rethinking advertising entirely? Are you motivated to be innovative and to challenge old norms? Do you dream of interesting and creative ways to reach new audiences? Do you want to have a meaningful and lasting impact on a new company?
Axios is seeking a driven, self-starting account executive to join our growing team in our Washington, DC office. Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Axios' mission of efficiently delivering vital news and information in an experience worthy of people's time, attention, and trust.
Your primary responsibility will be to work with new and existing partners to grow Axios' revenue through native content development. This is a high-energy job that requires superior communication skills, an ability to understand partner business priorities and develop creative solutions, and a proven ability to generate leads. As a growing start-up, we place special emphasis on capturing new business.
- Develop and maintain trusted, strategic relationships with agency and client partners
- Effectively present and articulate Axios' mission and capabilities externally on a consistent basis; act as a brand ambassador for the Axios brand, mission, and product suite
- Lead the proposal process to present the most strategic opportunities and solutions geared at delivering ROI for advertising partners
- Proactively network across the market as a means of creating new opportunities for the company
- Contribute to a thriving, fast-paced startup culture with a positive attitude and team-first approach
- 5+ years of experience in sales, digital media, consulting and/or marketing
- Established relationships with key agencies and brands
- In-depth knowledge of digital media, online marketing technology, and Axios' competitive landscape
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starting, solutions-oriented, creative, highly motivated mindset
- Willing to travel and/or attend social events and engagements during evening hours
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
About Axios Our mission We are a new media company delivering vital, trustworthy news and analysis in the most efficient, illuminating and shareable ways possible. We offer a mix of original and smartly narrated coverage of media trends, tech, business and politics with expertise, voice AND smart brevity — on a new and innovative mobile platform. At Axios — the Greek word for worthy — we provide only content worthy of people’s time, attention and trust.
Want to learn more about Axios? Visit Axios's website.
Jobs You May Like
Intern, Fall 2018 Marketing Analytics
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Sr. Retail Brand Manager (Sports)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Vox Entertainment Development Intern
Vox Media, Los Angeles, CA
Brand Marketing Lead, BarkBox
BarkBox, New York, NY
Partner Marketing Manager
DroneDeploy, San Francisco
Associate, Policy & Communications
Sidewalk Labs, Toronto, Canada