Quick Take: Axios is a new digital media company that tells you what matters and why to make you smarter, faster. We're hiring a Product Manager to join our growing product team!
Why it Matters: You will manage sprint planning and coordinate releases which includes providing project progress, status & visibility. You will drive product development through the entire development cycle, from ideation, design, and development, through to launch, support and optimization across our various products, including our soon-to-launch native mobile app. You’ll also be responsible for helping us shepherd new ideas and experiments through the discovery and brainstorming process. You’ll explore prototypes and initial versions of the features and products that will help Axios continue to evolve.
Go Deeper: You will employ and evolve a set of repeatable and scalable agile processes using a streamlined toolkit to ensure your team has everything they need to execute on the product vision. You will partner with user research to identify user needs and communicate these insights to design and development teams to ensure successful feature implementation.
The Details: Ideal candidates will embody a collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- Track record of shipping products that solve problems and delight users
- Experience managing mobile projects across both iOS and Android
- Demonstrated experience working with technical colleagues/engineers
- Demonstrated product management experience
- Commitment to quality - you take pride in facilitating your team to deliver unmatched products with measurable value
- Experience working with data scientists and analysts on delivering a personalized experience to our audience
- Ability to run efficient meetings, facilitate discussion and present to senior leadership
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) is a plus
- Previous coding experience of any kind is a plus
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
About Axios Our mission We are a new media company delivering vital, trustworthy news and analysis in the most efficient, illuminating and shareable ways possible. We offer a mix of original and smartly narrated coverage of media trends, tech, business and politics with expertise, voice AND smart brevity — on a new and innovative mobile platform. At Axios — the Greek word for worthy — we provide only content worthy of people’s time, attention and trust.
Want to learn more about Axios? Visit Axios's website.
Jobs You May Like
Luckey Homes - Software Engineer
Airbnb, Paris, France
Backend Software Engineer
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee
JW Player, New York
Senior Software Engineer, Backend
Knewton, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer in Test (Android)
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Senior Software Engineer - Production Support
Visa, Foster City CA, US