Quick take: Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. We are hiring a Senior Associate for Client Success to support our Axios Local clients in Charlotte and other cities.
Why it matters: As Axios Local expands into more markets, we are looking for a Client Success Associate to organize and lead post-sale account management for Local clients. As a member of this growing team, you’ll provide superior service and support the growth of new and prospective partnerships.
The details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Axios Local’s mission. This is a detail-oriented, client-facing role that touches all aspects of digital advertising, and requires the following strengths:
- Prior experience in a business development or account management role.
- Proven record of building strong client relationships.
- Strong customer service and sales instincts.
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who thrives when collaborating with others.
- Loves building new processes and is excited to help us develop strategies to support Local accounts.
- Prior digital media and copywriting experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Classpass discount
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
About Axios Our mission We are a new media company delivering vital, trustworthy news and analysis in the most efficient, illuminating and shareable ways possible. We offer a mix of original and smartly narrated coverage of media trends, tech, business and politics with expertise, voice AND smart brevity — on a new and innovative mobile platform. At Axios — the Greek word for worthy — we provide only content worthy of people’s time, attention and trust.
Want to learn more about Axios? Visit Axios's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Commercial - Loan Origination - Banking Management Consultant ...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA