About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Open Source Product Lead who is passionate about blockchain technology, Ethereum, and changing how businesses operate to join our team. Your mandate would be to lead Axoni’s open source projects to empower the public and private Ethereum communities. This includes defining standards and working with engineers to prepare our technology stack to be open source ready, establishing structure and workflow for a vibrant developer community, and strategizing around our product marketing approach for both developers and potential enterprise users.
For this role, you need to be an entrepreneurial self-starter, with a passion for open sourcing new technologies and building communities, who can plan and execute on initiatives autonomously. You should have a good understanding of various successful open source projects and their technical and commercial frameworks, and stay active in the blockchain/Ethereum communities.
- Experience leading technical projects, preferably open source projects, from initial scoping, planning, prioritization to final delivery
- Ability to quickly learn and form strong understanding of the technology and contribute to architecture design discussions
- Ability to drive cross-functional teams and meet time estimates for deliverables
- Communicate the value that Axoni’s technology adds to the blockchain and Ethereum ecosystems by publishing blog posts and other articles in relevant publications
- Collaborate with Axoni and community technologists to help drive strategic priorities for open source projects
- Analyze the efficacy of community and outreach initiatives by developing a quantitative framework to measure engagement
- 3+ years in a similar role as technical product manager, preferably for open source projects
- Ability to understand, distill, and communicate complex technical concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Deep and genuine interest in blockchain technology and knowledge of the industry landscape
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Comfortable learning new subjects on the fly as needed
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K plan
- Personal fitness bonuses
- Reimbursement for educational programs
- Generous parental leave policy
- Catered team lunches and stocked kitchen
- Team events, happy hours, and annual trip
Axoni serves the world’s largest financial institutions and capital markets service providers with full stack blockchain solutions.