Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions.
Our diverse team of capital markets, cryptographic research, and technology development skills focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
Headquartered in New York City, the Technical Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating technical development of our infrastructure. This hands-on role will be responsible for coordinating tasks across multiple teams using an agile development framework. Candidates should have a strong understanding of technology project coordination
- Work with cross functional teams technology, business, marketing and operations to manage multiple projects that have conflicting needs / priorities, using an Agile development framework, from concept to launch.
- Work closely with business to ensure that business requirements are translated to technology requirements and subsequently drive the execution (plan, coordinate, manage) of software development projects from design through successful deployment.
- Work with technical astuteness, and be proactive in seeking open and potential issues in the project and drive subsequent closure.
- Communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams consistently and transparently.
- Strive constantly to improve and establish a new bar in performance (using objective metrics) in project execution.
- Working with senior leadership for resource allocation and project/program needs
- 5+ years experience in technology project coordination and delivery of distributed multi-tier applications.
- 2+ years experience managing agile software projects across multiple and geographically distributed teams.
- Be able to thrive in an ambiguous environment - where change is the only constant.
- Detailed oriented to ensure that project success is paramount.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in creating or redesigning, rolling out and executing organizational processes.
- Strong analytical skills and an out of the box thinker. Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work in a very rapidly changing environment.
- Be able to disagree, yet align, when dealing with different stakeholders.
- Ability to work well with clients and juggle competing demands.
- Results oriented and with a strong customer focus.
- Certified Scrum Master with 2+ experience in running scrums, sprint grooming & planning, and reviewing agile project metrics
- Prior experience in delivering large scale distributed systems
- Prior experience as an architect, developer, or SRE
- Adept at usage of various tools such as Microsoft Excel & Project, JIRA.
Axoni serves the world’s largest financial institutions and capital markets service providers with full stack blockchain solutions.