Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of software engineers.
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for owning a technical product from product planning to execution and throughout the entire product life cycle. He/She will interface with the business team or clients directly to understand requirements and coordinate product deliverables across various internal technology teams. Additionally, this role will support client meetings when detailed technical discussions are required. Although the Technical Product Manager won’t be directly developing software, there should be a base comfort communicating technical details about our technology to internal or external audiences.
- Own a technical product end to end from ideation to execution
- Collect and maintain requirements from clients’ technology and business teams
- Write detailed product requirements and assist on formulating technical design with lead engineers
- Manage a scrum team including initial roadmapping, feature planning, prioritization, and overall delivery timeline for highly technical products
- Provide product updates and technical elaboration based on client requests or cross-team needs
- Analyze workflows and facilitate efficient delivery of software updates
- Ensure clear communication across teams
- Work closely with engineers and architects to understand products’ technical capabilities and the implications of certain trade-offs, leading to solution proposals
- Product management experience and being able to own a product autonomously
- Technical background required; preferably previously held an engineer role
- Experience managing or working on enterprise software products with an understanding of various components of the enterprise software suite
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience coordinating a technical team, implementing and maintaining workflows
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum and Continuous Integration
- Experience using task management software including Jira or another similar tool
- Knowledge of enterprise product management preferred
- Experience with distributed systems or complex technical products a plus
- Experience with data-intensive financial software products a plus
- Knowledge of the Bitcoin or Ethereum protocols a plus
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices a plus
Axoni serves the world’s largest financial institutions and capital markets service providers with full stack blockchain solutions.
Want to learn more about Axoni? Visit Axoni's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.