Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
- Triage, investigate, and resolve incoming support requests via help-desk/ticketing-system (ServiceDesk) within SLA (which may require collaboration with others)
- Document and record activity and communication with customers
- Contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides
- Understand various aspects in an application and their interactions with each other (for example, aspects such as application, architecture, infrastructure)
- Respond to alerts and utilizing monitoring platforms
- Engage external clients towards issue resolution
- Provide status/recap reports to clients
- 2+ years experience in support engineering or as a Technical Support Engineer (preferably on a frontline team)
- Experience in Level 1 or Level 2 support roles
- Experience creating incident, service, and change request tickets in any of the following ( ServiceNow, JIRA, ZenDesk)
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructure and using unix commands
- Experience in monitoring complex systems
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Good understanding of distributed systems and networking technologies
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple support requests
- Experience supporting large enterprise systems
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Axoni serves the world’s largest financial institutions and capital markets service providers with full stack blockchain solutions.
Want to learn more about Axoni? Visit Axoni's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies