Associate, Enterprise Solutions
Axoni, New York City
Distributed Ledger Specialists
- Support the short-term/long-term product development for a Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) implementation at a large central market infrastructure, including efforts to expand the technology deployment to its clearing members
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to understand and document operational & system workflows and user stories
- Translate complex system processes and requirements into usable functional specifications and deliverable solutions
- Support testing of functional and non-functional requirements to ensure successful development of workflows
- Work with internal project leads to ensure successful delivery of projects from ideation all the way through live implementation
- Create and maintain presentations and documentation for our solutions including updates to project plans
- Provide knowledge and assistance on a range of ad hoc projects as needed, ranging from large-scale production implementations to business development initiatives and PoCs/pilots
- 3+ years of experience in a product-development and/or program management capacity in financial services operations or technology, or a financial technology startup
- Proven capability and experience developing presentations and models suitable for clients and senior stakeholders
- Self-motivated to quickly learn new technical skills/knowledge through either formal or self-organized learning
- Knowledge and interest in various asset classes within the capital markets space
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail in written and oral communications with technology and business stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JIRA and ability to write concise and detailed functional user stories for developers
- Experience in designing APIs and developing payloads for functional workflow and testing purposes
- Knowledge of capital markets post-trade life cycle functionality including securities finance, OTC/exchange-traded derivatives, and central market infrastructures
- Familiarity in programming and/or financial communication protocols (e.g. Python, FIX, SWIFT)
Axoni serves the world’s largest financial institutions and capital markets service providers with full stack blockchain solutions.
Want to learn more about Axoni? Visit Axoni's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.